Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loulou22

Can i use anything on my red marks

Hi i have been doing the csr for just over a week and my skin is looking alot better.

Can i put anything on my red scars tho to help heal them,i had a bad break out on my cheeks before i started this and has left about 4 red slightly raised marks and one above my mouth.

I have read that the stuff inside vitamin e capsuls is good for healing,but when shall i use it to fit in with the routine or should i not use it at all at the moment.

Anyone got any suggestions please,or otheridear to help heal the red marks.

Thankyou

Do you take a multivitamin durring the day, preferably in the morning, one that contains any Vitamin E? Well if you do I don't think you should take an additional supplement because it might be too much. I'm not sure if Vitamin E helps but as long as you don't take it shouldn't be harmful. You also might want to ask your skindoctor about the Vitamins before you take them, but for now you can try a coverup that conceals the red marks if you don't do that now.

I'm not sure if Vitamin E helps but as long as you don't take it shouldn't be harmful.

Sorry it should be, as long as you don't take too much, it shouldn't be harmful.