Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laraashley

Clear Skin Regimen and Acuzine???

Hello. I'm new to this site and have read up on the Clear Skin Regimen. I have had acne now for about 3 years. I get 98% of my acne on my chin and have been using ProActive for about a year or so. It worked for about 6 months, and now my acne is terrible on my chin...I hate it!!! Anyways, I am going to try the Clear Skin Regimen for it is MUCH cheaper and worth a try. But I have already ordered two bottles of Acuzine. Should I use both, should I not use the Acuzine? What are everyone's thoughts? Please respond with any feedback. Thanks.

I don't know what Acuzine is or what is used in there so I probably wouldn't try using them at the same time. It seems that Acuzine didn't work for you before so you might want to try the csr. When you do I've heard you should use Dan's bp but I havn't tried it myself yet. Also remember to using a cleanser before, such as Cetaphil, then put on Dan's bp, and then put on a moisturizer.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't used Acuzine at all yet, I was only using ProActive...which now does not work for me. I heard about Acuzine before I discoverd the Clear Skin Regimen. So, in hearing and going to acuzine.com, I ordered two bottles of pills. I haven't received them yet, nor taken them. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried Acuzine or if they have, would they recommend using them with the Clear Skin Regimen. Acuzine are pills, only pills...so the csr would be face wash, mosturizer, etc. Again, thanks for the comment