Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I'm an Asian female in my mid 20's who has been suffered from all kinds of post-acne problems including icepick scars, box and rolling scars, and skin discolorations.

Besides my usual acne scars, I have very worsening scars on both cheeks and a nose left from my previous 50% TCA cross which I performend nearly 1 year ago.

Honestly, TCA cross method I went on left me with even much more serious damages such as bigger deeper scars and hyperpigmentation which I hadn't had initially to star with.

I believe that this damages were done because I wasn't following the cautions for TCA cross as carefully as I should have, not that the TCA cross is doing more harms than good if followed as directed.

After some research on treatment options for my scars, I am thinking "subcision" or/"needling" followed by "N lite" sounds the best choices for most of rolling and box scars I have.

Does anyone know good dermatologist to recommend near San Francisco bay area who performs this kind of procedures, especially "subcision"?

I would appreciate any feedback, and especially from whom with similar interests or experiences will be more than welcomed!!

My suggestion is stay away from BERMAN IN PALO ALTO and I had a bad experience with GREKIN AT UCSF. This was for other procedures but be cautious. You'll see my posts and others with a search.

Hi,

I'm an Asian female in my mid 20's who has been suffered from all kinds of post-acne problems including icepick scars, box and rolling scars, and skin discolorations.

Besides my usual acne scars, I have very worsening scars on both cheeks and a nose left from my previous 50% TCA cross which I performend nearly 1 year ago.

Honestly, TCA cross method I went on left me with even much more serious damages such as bigger deeper scars and hyperpigmentation which I hadn't had initially to star with.

I believe that this damages were done because I wasn't following the cautions for TCA cross as carefully as I should have, not that the TCA cross is doing more harms than good if followed as directed.

After some research on treatment options for my scars, I am thinking "subcision" or/"needling" followed by "N lite" sounds the best choices for most of rolling and box scars I have.

Does anyone know good dermatologist to recommend near San Francisco bay area who performs this kind of procedures, especially "subcision"?

I would appreciate any feedback, and especially from whom with similar interests or experiences will be more than welcomed!!

I had dermal grafts with Dr. Dhawan to fill up medium depth scras and got very good results. He is a kind and caring doctor. He also performs NoKor subcision ( though I don't have first hand experience of it ).

Pls. check his website www.centerforderm.com

Currently, am taking Fraxel treatments with Dr. Morganroth in mountain view. He is also very well-known for scar revision procedures. His website www.menkesmorganroth.com

If you want to know more details, pls. PM me.