Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cobby

saltwater flushing today hopefully????

ok guys bit off advice, been apple fasting for 3 days and on day 4 (today) i havent eaten all day and its tea time, jus wondering if i could do a saltwater flush?????

and do i put 1 teaspoons full in each glass of water????

also how long after the flush can i eat???

I'd put maybe more like 2 teaspoons in to make sure you don't absorb it - safer to use too much salt than too little. I wouldn't eat again till the salt water has all come out the other end - 2 or 3 hours maybe. By the way, why don't you do a liver flush after all these apples, it could be an ideal time?

Just get 1/2 a cup of olive oil and mix it really really well with 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice or lemon juice, then drink. Try putting this mixture in a plastic bottle, really SHAKE it so it mixes properly, then drink it down quickly using a straw to avoid the taste. Do this in the evening, then go to bed - your liver flushes itself overnight - then do a salt water flush the next morning to make sure the toxins / stones from your liver get flushed out rather than being re-absorbed.

My impression is that the apple fast is meant for using in conjunction with the liver flush since all the apple juice softens up the stones in your liver. I don't think there would be much point doing a salt water flush merely after an apple fast, cos it's not like the apple fast by itself would have released toxins from your liver.

For more info on liver flushing etc you could look at the FAQ of www.askshelley.com - you can actually do 2 doses of that oil/juice mixture if you can stomach it - personally i can't!

My impression is that the apple fast is meant for using in conjunction with the liver flush since all the apple juice softens up the stones in your liver. I don't think there would be much point doing a salt water flush merely after an apple fast, cos it's not like the apple fast by itself would have released toxins from your liver.

Actually, it would be JUST FINE, and beneficial to only do the saltwater flush. You need something to flush out the bowels while fasting, so even if you're not ready to liver flush yet, Cobby, go right ahead with the SWF. You are supposed to clean the bowels before liver flushing anyways, so this is a good way to do it.

Also, you can't just drink one glass of saltwater. PLEASE read before you go doing these things people.

The recipe is 2 TB per 1 quart of warm water. Many people say they do fine with just 1TB, but I wouldn't do any less than that.

Good luck. If you're going to liver flush, please read a bit about it. I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just advisng that you educate yourself a bit before doing it.

BTW, good for you for finishing the fast. Try very hard to go slowly and eat lightly and very healthy when you start eating again.