Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

The Mirror

I hate it when I see scars and large pores. It's like mental torture.

Sometimes I skin looks fine, other times bad.

I really wonder if all this coffee makes my pores look larger.

I think coffee makes me nervous and more critical of my skin--it is supposed to be good if you take the coffee beans and lay them directly on the face as a facial for awhile, the caffeine tightens the skin!

The best way to combat the look of dehydrated skin is to limit intake and drink LOADS of water. There is definately a noticable change in my skin when I am well hydrated. I drink at least 80oz a day.

The best way to combat the look of dehydrated skin is to limit intake and drink LOADS of water. There is definately a noticable change in my skin when I am well hydrated. I drink at least 80oz a day.

that totally made me pour a glass of water. its weird even though nyc has amazing tap water, i've gotten into the habit of drinking bottled water, which i dont always have at hand. i never thought i'd become one of those people. i have to retain myself to tap water so i drink more.

some mirrors are forgiving.. and some arent.. flourescent lighting and sunlight are the worse.. sunlight brings out every single flaw in your face.