Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BHA765

What kind of chapstick?

Hey, I was on Accutane for about 3 months, it's been 2 years and my lips still get pretty chapped. I'm not 100% sure it's still from Accutane, but I know my lips haven't been the same since. What is a good brand of lip balm you would reccomend? My lips and chapped and dry... and most of the ones I've tried will fix the dryness, but still chapped if that makes any sense.

my lips seem to be always dry.. only thing that works good is vaseline.. i only need to apply once in the morning and once at night and im good..unless it washes off..

you can buy vaseline in a little tube for lips....it does work very well. my lips have always been dry even before the accutane and they still are after lol. i loved the vaseline but now i use carmex (with a back up tube of vaseline in case i run out lol). the carmex with the SPF works great for me now...i've used it for years...those are the only two products that have ever helped me..and they arent as expensive as lip care can get lol.