Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
megaman123

Exfoliating for oily skin?

I recently read that post by "jess" about exfoliating your face and i was wondering if that works to unclog pores and get rid of oily skin?

Can someone tell me exactly what kind of brush i need to buy for my face? I didnt see any descriptions on that and i wanted to make sure i got the right kind so i dont screw myself over...

A synthetic bristled hand brush. Something that is soft and not too hard. You don't want to sand your skin. They are brushes that you can find in the bath section of stores.

And yes, it does help with oily skin tremendously. Though if you are doing the regimen the mostuirizer miht make it seem oily but other than that it works. I use it myself.

Dan doesn't recommend using the brush method with the Regimen, as it can be irritating. Once you are clear, if you want to try it to help with redmarks, do so at your own discretion, but those here who tried it with the Regimen, Dan and Gingeebread, eventually began breaking out from brush exfoliation. Although, there are plenty who haven't.

Just be careful with it if you decide to try it out.

IPB Image

or you can check out her thread, there are tons of posts of which brush to get, but the search would be exhaustive! Just make sure the bristles are really soft, and that there are plenty of bristles on the brush.

IPB Image

or you can check out her thread, there are tons of posts of which brush to get, but the search would be exhaustive! Just make sure the bristles are really soft, and that there are plenty of bristles on the brush.

that looks like one of the foot brushes i see in cvs. i went to cvs earlier and couldnt really find one meant for the face, i guess i'll go to sephora and buy the one specifically designed for the face..