Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tenshi

Green Cream in Australia

Guest Tenshi

where can i purchase this green cream in OZ? can i only get it online? if that's true, then is there an aussie site or do i have to gt this overseas somehow?

I don't have an Ebay account anymore.. so i can't even get it off there.. any ideas? i was going to use this stuff post accutane..

I brought a bottle a year ago, after much research I had to buy from over seas :(

EDIT : If you have the cash, you can get cosmedix products. They do they same thing and are stronger, but they are way over priced.

Guest Akira

i wish it wasn't so expensive, i would totally get some

Why not just get Retin-A or other prescription Tretinoin? It'd be paid for by insurance and it's basically the same thing. I have very sensitive skin so my derm told me to leave it on for 10 min then wash if off at first and slowly increase the duration. What I mean it, why pay a lot of money on an OTC product and shipping when you can get more potent prescription products for a lot less?

Guest Tenshi

Why not just get Retin-A or other prescription Tretinoin? It'd be paid for by insurance and it's basically the same thing. I have very sensitive skin so my derm told me to leave it on for 10 min then wash if off at first and slowly increase the duration. What I mean it, why pay a lot of money on an OTC product and shipping when you can get more potent prescription products for a lot less?

ive heard too many horror stories about retin A..maybe leaving it on and washing it off sounds like a good idea..dos it work well for u? this is more a post treatment i want for when i finish my course..thanks though..ill ask..im just sucked in by the whole green cream phase..

ive heard too many horror stories about retin A..maybe leaving it on and washing it off sounds like a good idea..dos it work well for u? this is more a post treatment i want for when i finish my course..thanks though..ill ask..im just sucked in by the whole green cream phase..

I think it's very common to go on Retin-A as a post tane maintenance. It also might help reduce shallow scars. I was visiting the green cream forum hosted by the company who makes that stuff. The admin guy himself writes that tretinoin is better if your skin can take it on a daily basis.

I'm on Tazorac 0.05% gel which is another type of treinoin. It was rough going for the first 3 weeks. It was actually really horrible. Then my skin not just cleared but more or less was reborn. I think green cream is a good alternative say if you don't want to bother with obtaining prescription or if your skin just can't take prescrition strength. :popcorn: