Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acneisenemy

What more can I do?

I have tried so many things for my red marks.. and nothing i have tried has actually worked.. either there is no difference at all.. or it's worse..

I have tried vitamin c supplements with rose hips

neutrogena advanced solutions

neosporin

baking soda

apple cider vinegar

glycolic acid (burnt my face on just the 30% the second time I used it by the way)

tazorac - the only thing that helped a little.. but definitely not a miracle!!!

what else is out there that I can try? Please, there has to be something that works for my skin... these redmarks weren't even from cysts.. just normal pimples.. and some have lasted over 8 months!

I have the actual plant so I will give this a try! Thank you!

I have tried it before.. but I never stayed on it long enough for results..

But I think this will be my next expiriment..

have the marks faded at all?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Red light therapy, or ask around about Green Cream, i hear nothing but good feedback.

Have you ever tried gentle skin care, just letting your skin recover from all the stress of products and acne? Maybe Cetaphil Wash and SPF 30 in the a.m, and Cetaphil wash and Cetaphil moist in the evening. Sometimes less is more, your skin may love it.

i have heard great stuff about Green Cream as well (ask Queen_of_the_Hills).

however, from personal experience, i have been using an AHA toner for the past three months and my marks from late August (which were loads and very red) are hardly noticeable now. i only use the toner once a day and as each day passes, my complexion gets better and marks disappear. as with other treatments, it is not a quick fix but it speeds things up. right now, i use Proactiv's Revitalizing Toner with Glycolic Acid but i've been looking into Mario Badescu's Glycolic Acid toner.

In my experience, the sun has helped more than anything else, other than it's unparralelled healing abilities, it obviously also helps tan the skin and even it out.

Moderation is the key, never abuse the sun, we know it can be dangerous, but in moderation, I believe it does us far more good than harm.

I have done nothing to my redmarks except mostuize and wash my face once a day. They have faded more than when using things. I think people end up harming themselves by using so many different things.

i have heard great stuff about Green Cream as well (ask Queen_of_the_Hills).

however, from personal experience, i have been using an AHA toner for the past three months and my marks from late August (which were loads and very red) are hardly noticeable now. i only use the toner once a day and as each day passes, my complexion gets better and marks disappear. as with other treatments, it is not a quick fix but it speeds things up. right now, i use Proactiv's Revitalizing Toner with Glycolic Acid but i've been looking into Mario Badescu's Glycolic Acid toner.