Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gwapito

Gwapito's Absolutely Clear Skin Regimen...

:D Hello, I am starting to start a log of my acne regimens. Hopefully to keep this posted daily or weekly.

To start off, I would like to try a new regimen called Sulfuric Acid and Hydochloric Acid Regime. Wherein I burn my skin to death. This is a one time Peel, a surefire hit to kill acne. But then people around me who think I am getting insane suggests that I try a different approach to killing acne. So I am starting a new regimen.

As of this moment I am applying this regimen.

Early morning:

~Wash with burning hot water

~Soap myself to death by using Galderma Oily Skin Facial Wash

~Rinse off with cold water

(Early morning medication:)

~Clyndamycin Solution

~Brevoxyl

~Avene Sunblock Cream Spf 50+

(Antibiotic:)

~Doxycyline 100mg

Nightly treatment:

~Soap myself again to death by using Galderma Oily Skin Facial Wash

(Nightly medication:)

~Clyndamycin Solution

~Brevoxyl

~Steiva-A Tretinoin Cream .05%

(Antibiotic:)

~Tetralysal 300mg

I have been using this treatment for a month now and it did me wonders, but the main reason why I am making this log is because the treatment may have reduced the number of cysts and disgusting Acne Congloblata and Fulimans on my face... Really made it clear... A new area of abomination and dilapidation has appeared on my face. Under my chin and new pimples ( but so not disgusting as my previous ones on my cheeks ) on my cheeks.

Note: I don't know if you have heard of this medicine but as my money sucking derma said to me. Tetralysal is a new medicine found today to actually control acne and hopefull destroy those annoying critters. It did control it but it's not killing it.

I am going to try to use that vitamin b5 regime and replace my antibiotics since I don't want many pertruding medicines playing up in my intestines and my system. I don't want it to be a circus down there.

Anyway since this is my log. Better tell my story of how I got my first acne until to the point of no return.

My first acne:

I got my first acne when I was in grade 5. It was a small pimple on my forehead. It never really affected my forehead until I stood to first year high.

The Day After Tomorrow:

When I stood to my first year high. My face got irritated because my mom had to tell this personnel on the salon to give me a facial that would soon worsen my face. And she did, and my face also had it's little evil plans of revenge because of experiencing small pains of being pricked and being tortured by that lady. Soon after, my face worsened. I officially have Acne Vulgaris at that time. Is'nt that amazing...

War of the Worlds:

So when my sister realized that it was getting worst, she told me to go to those facial salon's wherein they give you facials and stuff. For the first 5 to 6 treatments it worked even though I was being pounded to death by incessant pricking on my chin and under my chin and specially on my jawline. I never had pimples on my cheeks and partially being my forehead affected of this commotion. The medicines they prescribed me were effective somehow. I don't know the reason why I stopped going there but I did.

After stopping putting any treatments at all, since no one really cared for my face and not even informing me of what acne really is. I never applied any medications to my face. Until it got more serious. By that time, I now have Acne Congloblata on my jawline. It seems that that area is throbbing of connected lumps of pimples. And my forehead my now clear of acne but then transfered to the other side. I needed to take serious action. So I did, I applied harsh chemicals on my face. Salycic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide... Name it i've tried it. My face at that time was peeling excessively. I was so dark that even my whole body skin tone adapted to my new color. Since my skin on my face was really dark, dark reddish when exposed to the sun and dry, flaky and horribly gone wrong.

So I seeked to the help of a dermatologist at that time. She offered me help and gave me medicines that could help me. Since my face was scarred already and still scarring. She offered me to have microdermabration. That is the most safest way to get rid of acne scars since she said that I was too young to get peels at the age of 15. I only had 4 sessions of the dermabration and the medicines completely healed me. I was so confident that It would'nt come back and plust the treatment was so expensive it cost my family P3,500 weekly plus the medicines which is P2,500 pesos. About $100 US dollars a week to be spent on my face. We could afford it but the expression on my family's face about them not seeing the drastic effects they wanted is what made me lose my urge to having the whole complete 12 sessions. And since the pimples are already cleared and my scars are barely there. I decided to stop having the treatments.

Return of the Jedi:

When I visited my mom in australia back when I was 16. My pimples suddenly started reappearing again. It was so disgusting that I was so horrified because it now affected my way back then baby skin cheeks. It was completely transfered to my cheeks with the combination of some pimples on the jawline and under my chin. The pimples completely focused on my cheeks. When my mom was getting affected of how evasive I was when facing other people and how self conscious I was to myself. I barely went out. I was for a vacation there but then it felt like I was only confided in a four cornered home free from the disgusting thoughts of the outside world. I never went out that much. Even though I knew that it was severe but still tolerable, I know that my self-esteem was completely shrinking.

So my step dad decided to go to a herbalist friend of him and instructed me to take this anti hormonal medicines and have a softrdrink Free diet. And so I did for a month, but what in the world happened was it worsened my face. My pimples are now clustering on my cheeks and my jawline. At that time I had the Acne Vulgaris and Acne Congloblata on my cheeks.

When I returned to the Philippines, my sister had given birth to her first son. I could see in her eyes that she was controlling herself not being in disgust to my face. Still at that time, I did nothing for the pimples but prayed to God that it would be gone at the end of the day. But nah, He did'nt answer...

Harry Potter and the Acne's Curse:

What made me go find a solution was when I was feeling so down at myself. In the philippines, it was a different story. If you have the brains and some extremely good ability you could show in the school. No matter how ugly, dorky, pimpled, disgusting, smelly, bad breathe, and other abnormalities you have unless it is in the extreme side of things I mean to the point wherein your good ability could not surpass that disgusting character you have... then you are safe in the eyes of the prying classmates and faculties. In junior high... Back then I was fat and pimpled but then the ability I had was that I am smart, studious and a good student. So no matter how fat and disgusting my face seemed the people did'nt noticed those since I was acing my grades and I had a lot of people to back me up. Until the day that my teacher called me at the faculty and could'nt get her eyes off my pimples. It was then I had to take some action.

I saved my allowance and funded myself to go to a facial clinique. The medicine again cleared my face and the scars were healing. I had 6 Power Peel's until I got my self esteem back again and decided to stop finishing the treatments since again, for the second time... I thought the those freaking pimples would never go away. ( This is getting boring since mostly my pimples are due to my neglected actions...)

The Armagedon:

My pimples in Senior high were tolerable. There were days that I had good skin and some days that I had bad skin. Maybe because of the numerous times I crammed up with my studies and the late night studies for an early exam. When I graduated. I said to myself, I need to lose weight. And so a cousin of mine suggested to take this pills that he knew that a news anchor female celebrity was taking and was proven to be effective. At that time, my pimples were on the moderate side of things. When I took the pills, I really lost weight as in really lost weight but in exchange. It suddenly turned the radar to moderate acne into super severe acne. I was trying to hold myself from not reacting when I admitted to myself that it was the diet pills that made my acne really worst. At that time, I now have Acne Vulgaris, Acne Congloblata and Acne Fuliminans (of the early stage ). When I stopped taking the pills knowing that I've lost enough weight already. From 215 lbs to 148 lbs. I then decided to go to a dermatologist for good and stick to it FOREVER until the day that I regain my dignity of having a coupon bond smooth paper skin. Whenever that day comes...

Well hope you had fun because I did'nt. I just hope that the freaking vitamin b5 regimen would work on me. Because I'd really try to use that Hydrochloric and Sulfuric Acid that I've been thinking of years to use on my face. I know that would surely work. :lol:

Hope that the regimen works...

Don't worry I'll keep this updated....

I just bought a GNC Pantothenic Acid 500 mg, 100 capsules. Since there are only 100 capsules, I preordered another bottle to last for a month I think. And I bought a Healthy Options Vitamin B-Complex with 60 capsules since I got scared with the thinning of hair probability of the Vitamin B5 Regime.

My plan for the whole session is to start slowly. So for the first week I'm going to start with 2 grams, using 4 capsules. Then for the second week, 3 grams with 6 capsules. Then the next week, 4 grams with 8 capsules. Then for the fourth week I'm going to shift to 6 grams, with 12 capsules. And with the B-complex I'm going to take 1 a day until I get to the fourth week and take 2 capsules.

I just took the 4 capsules tonight and 1 b complex capsule since I want to start it as soon as possible. Right now, my head feels heavy and experiencing a mild headache but so tolerable at the moment. I don't even need to take something to ward off the mild headache.

I noticed that GNC has the powdered version of the B5, I don't know precisely since this is the first vitamin b5 that I took. I just feel somewhat cheated since there are the powdered version of it which is much more cheaper and I think it would last me more month's. But then it's very impossible to get the powdered version here in the Philippines. I did see that Healthy Options also have the Pantothenic Acid but only 250 mg version of the capsule. I don't want to drink 40 capsules a day just to get the 10 grams of it. And I would have to buy 4 bottles. Even though it would be much more cheaper than buying 2 bottles of the GNC version, still 40 capsules is way too impossible for a person alone to intake just for a day.

I don't know what is wrong with this vitamin, but there seems to be a shortage of vitamin B5 even at GNC. I went to a branch here in the country and it seems that the only vitamin that they don't have is Pantothenic Acid. So they called another branch if they have a stock and luckily they have only one stock there. So I reserved it and told them that I would pick it up today. When I arrived there, I got the bottle and told them that I still needed one bottle of the specific vitamin. Them knowing that I was desperate, they called all the branches and only one branch besides them have a stock of the vitamin. I was astounded to notice that GNC ran out of a specific vitamin. Knowing that the brand GNC is pretty expensice, I myself would'nt even go there not unless some occasion pushes me to buy one like this occasion. Anyway, when I asked the saleslady why there was a shortage of the vitamin. She told me that it was because doctors usually buy it in wholesale.

So again, I thought of a reason why would doctors buy a specific vitamin in wholesale. I mean there are lots of vitamins available at GNC but why would Pantothenic Acid run out of stock in a vitamin shop. So I told her the reason that it was for my pimples and then she told me that there were also some high school girls who bought Pantothenic Acid in another branch with the same reason as mine. I was shocked, am I the only one here even in our country who does'nt know that Vitamin B5 is somehow a solution for pimples.

Vitamin b5 is the most safest way I think of controlling the oil in the body thus preventing the pimples to rummage more the affected areas compared to accutane in which still unknown side effects are still to be known. So I am really having high hopes for this product because this is the last choice for curing my disease which is acne.

I just hope my derma accepts this treatment and does'nt go ballistic knowing that I would not go on accutane anymore. Anyway, I am going to post my before and after pic after a month has passed. I already have the before pic so only time can tell if whether an after pic based on the results of the medication is worth posting.

Here is the new regimen starting tomorrow morning.

Early morning:

~Soap myself to death by using Deostrata Facial Cleanser

(Early morning medication:)

~Brevoxyl

~Avene Sunblock Cream Spf 50+

: After breakfast, am going to take the recommended dose of the Vitamin b5 and B-Complex

Nightly treatment:

~Soap myself again to death by Deostrata Facial Cleanser

(Nightly medication:)

~Brevoxyl

~Steiva-A Tretinoin Cream .05%

: After dinner, am going to take the recommended dose of the Vitamin b5 and B-Complex

Wish me luck with the new found regime... ;)

This morning I've realized that since I am not experiencing those negative results that people usually get with the b5 regimen, I've decided to up my dose to 4 grams this week. I just hope I don't ran out of the capsules since they are kind of out of stock. Be posting in about a week or so and am going to post the results in a week.

Wow, good read.

Thanks, I've made it like my pimple diary though. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

As of now, I am trying desperately whether how to get 9 bottles of GNC Pantothenic Acid and the funds to get... :lol: Since those annoying doctors are buying all of the stocks... Darn them... :evil:

On my third day of this regimen, I've already noticed some changes. My skin is not that oily. Maybe I am exaggerating too much since I am just on my third day. But I did notice that I somewhat did'nt use my hankerchief that often and my oil absorbing sheets. But there are still oil on my face let me tell you that since I have only started on 2 grams of the Vitamin B5 regimen. I pretty much guess it is still a long long way.

Anyway, I did somewhat use the jessfoliation treatment. In a different kind of brush though. Literally a toothbrush. I mean my electronic toothbrush. The indicator that I have to change the head has already faded so I already need to change it, but since I am brushing it on my face and at the same time using on my teeth. I wanted it to get softer. ( I am somewhat disgusting using the same toothbrush but honest to God I am washing it 3 times using hot water after using it on my teeth :whistle: )

The only part I missed with her regimen is the neosporin cream that somewhat erradicates the redness of the scars and some pimples. Since I have no possible chance of getting a hold of that in the phillipines, I guess exfoliating my face twice a day is the only option I think.

With the results, It's really soft and elastic. My skin's texture has gotten softer and really ample and soft to touch. And another thing, using that hot and cold water technique really do wonders combine with the exfoliation treatment that I've been using. Both of these are somewhat marvelous for the skin. I have 2 pimples on my cheek and one on the side of the eye that I think would not break out into a puss.

I predict it would just flatten in a week with this treatment. While some of the pimples under my chin and on my jawline are starting to start to become cysts with heads that would completely be gone with just one facial wash. And some pimples are starting to appear on my face that I think are the result of the deep cleansing action of the hot and cold water treatment and the exfoliation. GOSH, just thinking of these probabilities are already giving me high hopes that I would have a clear skin soon. And with the vitamin b5 somewhat working. I'm really becoming so optimistic.

I've been under stress and a lot of imcomplete sleep for the 3 day period so I am really having a hard time thinking that a new pimple would not spurt. Anyway, I just hope these medications and treatment would surely work. :ninja:

Okay for the past few days. My acne has gone a little worst for the moment. Not that it's not because of the effect of the Pantothenic Acid, it's because of really stressed days I had. I was sleeping at 3 am in the morning and waking up at 9 or mostly 11 am. So yeah, not a very normal way of controlling acne. And the other day, I slept like 2 1/2 hours the most. Today, I was supposed to go the gym this 6pm but I slept the whole day since I was so tired.

I was planning to go through dermabration because I could'nt stand the scars on my face as of the moment. It's so disgusting and really affecting me personally. But I am so scared because it might be a painful surgery. I am a really a squimish dude when it comes to my face but as long as I know that it would make things more better. I think that could help me face through the operation if things push through.

I am going to go to a surgeon tomorrow and have my face consulted. I hope it's not that expensive since I am broke and I hope he/she tells me that it would not be a painful one. Wish me luck guys... :shifty:

Okay, this afternoon I went to see a family friend surgeon. I ask him if he could use dermabration on me. He said that he is going to use laser dermabration or laser something. The downtime is 10 days, 10 days I am not able to go anywhere other than staying at the house since my face would look burnt and also to avoid sun exposure. He said it would not be a painful one, mostly patients are agonizing about the days they are spending behind the view of the public eye because they are bored to death at home. But then he also explained to me that he could not do the surgery on my face as long as there are rampant acne forraging within my face. Mainly under my chin and my neck, because the cheeks are somewhat clearer and are not facing the usual cysts and blackheads that I used to have. One or two pimple would be okay but not 20++ like I have now.

Anyway, my sister was beside me and ranted to the family surgeon friend that the derma ( focusing on my derma ) is real pain in the butt, not really the term she used. She complained that she is overpricing me or really doing unnecessary treatments that are unsure if it would even work. Well, the surgeon doctor said that usually medicines that they make or made themselves are cheaper than that of the usual price. That is where the money comes from. But I was thinking in my head, she has not been prescribing me medicines that she actually made. Most of them are branded and you could buy them only if given a prescription. So I realized, that she did say to me that they have the medicines she prescribed me in their clinic and it is cheaper to buy at them. But then when I did check it in a local drugstore it was more expensive at their clinic. Hmm...

The doctor surgeon also said that usually patients who are not happy with the results of the treatments of their dermatologists transfer to other dermatologists because they think that it's not working or the results are not visible or no results at all but in reality, dermatologists are testing every product there is on the market on their patients to see if every medicine will work or will not work based on the condition of the patient.

So when patients do transfer to another dermatologist, these dermatologist abuse the situation by not telling the patient to go back to their previous dermatologist and wait for more visible results but instead they continue themselves the treatment and thus starting from back to 0 and to nothing again.

So my sister was convinced to stick with my derma because of what the family surgeon friend said. So I asked her to come with me at the clinic since the friend surgeon and my derma are at the same clinic firm like a same hospital of some sort. Anyway, we did consult her and she saw the cysts on my neck and the rampid acne under my chin and some on my cheeks. She suggested me that she is going to inject on it so at least it would subside. And so she did. So she gave me a medication in which I should take 1 capsule a day. It was 10 mg of accutane. In which I am so scared and still scared to take by the way and have that ingested in my system but to no avail I still have to take it.

My derma looked kind of tense because my sister has that look like on her eye like " Do you really know what you are doing?" and " Are you sure of what you are doing?". My derma kept on looking on a dictionary of some sort. After the injections, my sister then asked her, " So when do you think these pimples would go away completely? and she just said " I don't know."

So for the final draw, my sister was convinced that I should go to another derma because to her explanation " Why would she answer me that she does not know when the pimples would go away, a simple explanation would at least convince me that you are still being tested of the eficacy of the medicines or some shit. You know, she is not sure of what she is doing. A simple explanation even a scientific one would remove my unsureness about her. "

Well, my sister is right. No doctor would say, " I do not know?". Even if he did, he/she would always follow it with an explanation.

So right now, I am going to go my sister's ob-gyne's wife on thursday. Which is 50+ years experience of being a dermatologist by the way. So I am pretty sure she would know what she is doing and my sister is confident that she is the right and final solution for my annoying pesky acne. I hope...

This morning, I've realized that I am on Vitamin b5 regimen. Such a moron... I need to ask my new derma though if vitamin b5 is alright with conjunction with accutane. Because I have never seen some people here take vitamin b5 and accutane together. I don't know if it might work together but I think it's weird.

What if accutane shrinks the glands and vitamin b5 controls the oil production in your face. Gosh, that would be a double edged sword if ever the two does not intertwine with each other. If ever my derma approves of my vitamin b5 regime then 10mg of Accutane is sufficient for me because accutane will surely shrink my glands no matter what the dosage is thus the only thing I need to increase is the vitamin b5... Hehe, this is a cross experiment if ever it is allowed to work. :pray: