Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had very bad cystic acne on my back and chest. It was horrible. I never took off my shirt for anyone.

I used to go to a dermatologist in Teneack, NJ. I would lay on the table and he would use something on them and shine a light on me. It was a drag.

One time I go, and the door opens! Oh my God, is was this girl Emily!! I knew her from Paramus! I grew up with her! What was she doing here! No girl has ever seen me with my fucking shirt off!!!

I paniced! I got up off the medical bed and started to try to get my shirt on! I felt like the fucking Elephant man must have felt! I was so ashamed! I was so embarrassased! I was so horrified that this girl I knew is my dermatologists assistant! I couldn't get the shirt on fast enough.

My dermatologist said "Chris, you can calm down. It's okay, Emily is used to seeing this sort of skin problem." I just stayed there in shock! For the first time, a woman was going to see my horribly ravaged chest and back! The biggest shame of my life was opened bare and naked to her. And on top of this I KNEW HER!!!

I laid back down on the medical bed. My doctor shined the light on my back with all it's terrible acne that made me feel like some sort of leper! He picked at them and did whatever he did to them. It was painful to feel. And it was embarrassing to be there especially with her.

As I turned over to have him work on my chest, I looked up at my friend Emily. She had tears in her eyes. Not a lot of tears, but she had tears. I could see she felt terrible for me.

She was always a sweet girl. I used to hear stories of boys taking advantage of her. I dont' know if those stories were true or not. To this day, I wonder if she went home and told her husband what I suffered from. I know she always liked me. I always got along with h er. She was nice.

But I will never forget those eyes. She really felt bad. It was as if, "yeah, I am going through something really terrible. I know it for real now. I can see it in her eyes."

I have often thought about writing a story about this episode. Only I will add a little to it.

I write everything I just did. Only, while I'm laying on my stomach, I feel a wet drop or two splatter on my back. As i turn over, I see that it was her tears. That would make a good story, don't you think?

I had very bad cystic acne on my back and chest. It was horrible. I never took off my shirt for anyone.

I used to go to a dermatologist in Teneack, NJ. I would lay on the table and he would use something on them and shine a light on me. It was a drag.

One time I go, and the door opens! Oh my God, is was this girl Emily!! I knew her from Paramus! I grew up with her! What was she doing here! No girl has ever seen me with my fucking shirt off!!!

I paniced! I got up off the medical bed and started to try to get my shirt on! I felt like the fucking Elephant man must have felt! I was so ashamed! I was so embarrassased! I was so horrified that this girl I knew is my dermatologists assistant! I couldn't get the shirt on fast enough.

My dermatologist said "Chris, you can calm down. It's okay, Emily is used to seeing this sort of skin problem." I just stayed there in shock! For the first time, a woman was going to see my horribly ravaged chest and back! The biggest shame of my life was opened bare and naked to her. And on top of this I KNEW HER!!!

I laid back down on the medical bed. My doctor shined the light on my back with all it's terrible acne that made me feel like some sort of leper! He picked at them and did whatever he did to them. It was painful to feel. And it was embarrassing to be there especially with her.

As I turned over to have him work on my chest, I looked up at my friend Emily. She had tears in her eyes. Not a lot of tears, but she had tears. I could see she felt terrible for me.

She was always a sweet girl. I used to hear stories of boys taking advantage of her. I dont' know if those stories were true or not. To this day, I wonder if she went home and told her husband what I suffered from. I know she always liked me. I always got along with h er. She was nice.

But I will never forget those eyes. She really felt bad. It was as if, "yeah, I am going through something really terrible. I know it for real now. I can see it in her eyes."

I have often thought about writing a story about this episode. Only I will add a little to it.

I write everything I just did. Only, while I'm laying on my stomach, I feel a wet drop or two splatter on my back. As i turn over, I see that it was her tears. That would make a good story, don't you think?

have you considered accutane, or is this chest/back acne not a problem anymore?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I hate it when you feel completely exposed and ashamed. It's so degrading. I wouldn't wish that situation on anybody, but it shows great character that you got through it.

Guest Tenshi

i'm sure she was understanding though...at least it wasn't some horrible girl from school days..

We had a family doctor once, he has now retired..or i think some woman accused him of touching her indecently. It was always a joke between me and my mum and sister in law..that this Dr would make us uncomfortable. We all thought he was a bit of a perve..even though we said that we didn't really mean it either, because he was a very good doctor.

Everytime Id go, just for a re-script for the pill or what not..he would do the whole prcedure, feel th eheartbeat, weigh me..i swear he was touching me funny.. and then 1 day i had a lump on my breast..not cancerous, just a cyst type thing but flsh colored, so i was worried and i had no choice but to go to him.. it was the grossest experieince ever.. having him squeeze and touch my breasts.. :sick: then he told me how my nipples are inverted or some crap like that and i just wanted to die.. anyway, he had to put aneedle in there and it was fine but it's just the sickest feeling being exposed when u know something isnt right in the air...

Only, while I'm laying on my stomach, I feel a wet drop or two splatter on my back. As i turn over, I see that it was her tears. That would make a good story, don't you think?

That would be a tad pretentious.

i'm sure she was understanding though...at least it wasn't some horrible girl from school days..

We had a family doctor once, he has now retired..or i think some woman accused him of touching her indecently. It was always a joke between me and my mum and sister in law..that this Dr would make us uncomfortable. We all thought he was a bit of a perve..even though we said that we didn't really mean it either, because he was a very good doctor.

Everytime Id go, just for a re-script for the pill or what not..he would do the whole prcedure, feel th eheartbeat, weigh me..i swear he was touching me funny.. and then 1 day i had a lump on my breast..not cancerous, just a cyst type thing but flsh colored, so i was worried and i had no choice but to go to him.. it was the grossest experieince ever.. having him squeeze and touch my breasts.. :sick: then he told me how my nipples are inverted or some crap like that and i just wanted to die.. anyway, he had to put aneedle in there and it was fine but it's just the sickest feeling being exposed when u know something isnt right in the air...

that story was slightly arousing.

Guest funky_monkey

bobbies and gynes = women doctors!