Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I will try to smile...

But will I win her heart...

Nay...

Lest the matter is decreed my way.

I guess I am obsessed... but wouldnt you be if you met the girl of your dreams?...

By the way, I have suffererd horrendous pain... who cares if I get rejected... Ill just cry everyday

LOL.

BTW even if I get her, Ill cry everyday... cos its just to surreal whats happening.

Bastards, stop confusing obsession with love.

Just because you've never experienced real love yourself is no reason to tell others to give up.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

BTW even if I get her, Ill cry everyday... cos its just to surreal whats happening.

She'd probably leave you if you did that. Just a warning.

Tis love, not obsession... love in itself is an obsession for an entity that ye crave.

And I crave ye Alexia.

Once the lord is involved, people turn into a hypocritte assuming the rightous stand in a matter

which they have no idea off.

And tis love from my lord.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Bastards, stop confusing obsession with love.

Just because you've never experienced real love yourself is no reason to tell others to give up.

OK Mr. I want to kill myself because this girl doesn't talk to me anymore. :rolleyes:

Uhmm.. I think that was a joke or a small exaggeration of his happiness.

OK Mr. I want to kill myself because this girl doesn't talk to me anymore. rolleyes.gif

Again, once you experience True Love you will understand my feelings. Until then, you can't begin to fathom the strength of the emotion.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Tis love, not obsession... love in itself is an obsession for an entity that ye crave.

And I crave ye Alexia.

Once the lord is involved, people turn into a hypocritte assuming the rightous stand in a matter

which they have no idea off.

And tis love from my lord.

It's not love, it's a fantasy. You're in love with the idea of being with her. :lol: Trust me.

I agree with Scorpio. I don't know how much you like this girl- if it's love or infatuation or intense like :angel: , but it sucks for anyone to have to like someone and to possibly have those feelings go unrequited. I noticed that guys in particular tend to get really bummed out over people they like. My brother spent so much time getting worked up over a girl and listing all her 'wonderful' qualities.

... it's kind of sweet :angel:

I just watched dans regimen I think that will work... these videos are really funny... he goes "this video will win oscar for the most exciting video" HAHAHAHA

But I don't think it will be enough time to get my acne off...

BTW I just sound excited when I write to these forums, it's just the words I use that make your brain paint a picture of me excited and in love or "obsessed", really I don't care how it goes.

I will give it my best shot, thats all.

"NO OUTCOMES, WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS."

BTW Im really happy talking to other acne sufferers, in Australia its BULLSHIT, I have never seen! let alone MET a person with even 1 pimple, or maybe ppl who suffer acne stay home.

In my security job I see hundreds of ppl an hour... and NOT ONE HAS A PIMPLE, whats going on??

What you got against me god if you shared a quarter of my pimples and put it on other faces Id be

preety clear...

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I just watched dans regimen I think that will work... these videos are really funny... he goes "this video will win oscar for the most exciting video" HAHAHAHA

But I don't think it will be enough time to get my acne off...

BTW I just sound excited when I write to these forums, it's just the words I use that make your brain paint a picture of me excited and in love or "obsessed", really I don't care how it goes.

I will give it my best shot, thats all.

"NO OUTCOMES, WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS."

BTW Im really happy talking to other acne sufferers, in Australia its BULLSHIT, I have never seen! let alone MET a person with even 1 pimple, or maybe ppl who suffer acne stay home.

In my security job I see hundreds of ppl an hour... and NOT ONE HAS A PIMPLE, whats going on??

What you got against me god if you shared a quarter of my pimples and put it on other faces Id be

preety clear...

1. I think Dan was stoned when he made those videos

2. There's never enough time when it comes to getting acne 'off'

3. So are you really just a suicidal, kleptomaniac in real life?

4. Drink a shot too

5. No outcomes, whatever happens happens? Dude, are you on crack? That doesn't make one bit of sense. When stuff 'happens,' there's always an outcome. That's like saying, 'I'm not living, I'm just on Earth.'

6. Thanks. I will be sure to never visit Australia.

7. Didn't you hear? The World-Wide Acne Confederation granted Australia the title, 'Earth's Clearest Continent.'

8. God has clear skin. That's why. :(

Wow...I always enjoy reading threads like this because they're very revealing of human nature.

My personal view, AHIC--If you follow your own plan, you're doing fine. Being a little nervous is probably OK...just make sure it's very subtle. By that I mean no shaking/trembling, etc. If you minimize the nervousness, the rest will take care of itself--if she's interested, you'll land the "date" or whatever.

If not, you never see her again. You're in an ideal scenario.

I am a security guard at the commonwealth games, and this girl who manages the opening ceremony river events is to damn beutyful for my eyes to bear..

We have been nervous everytime we talk to each other... but sometimes she avoids eye contact with me

cos I got a huge pimple on my left cheek and a few scars... its really hard to get any consistency in my

communication which goes from wayward to damn deadly...

If anyone can help me with advice on how I should approach this problem and how I should conduct myself

would be much appreciated.

Im 26 and never had a girlfreind... but have come close since I got this job and cleared my face a bit.

Charlie 2 out.

She doesn't think about you after you two speak.

She probably doesn't even think about you while you're speaking to her.

You're 26, you've never had a girlfriend and you have disgusting acne and scars on your face, yet you expect a really beautiful woman to be attracted to you. Not going to happen.

Truth hurts.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You're 26, you've never had a girlfriend and you have disgusting acne and scars on your face, yet you expect a really beautiful woman to be attracted to you. Not going to happen.

Truth hurts.

Although you bring some very good points to the fore, considerate posting is something you might want to look at. Unless of course you're going for that ever elusive 'hard ass' e-image :doubt: . The truth may hurt, but being a wanker whilst delivering it does not make it any more interesting. ;)

Truth hurts.

Although you bring some very good points to the fore, considerate posting is something you might want to look at. Unless of course you're going for that ever elusive 'hard ass' e-image :doubt: . The truth may hurt, but being a wanker whilst delivering it does not make it any more interesting. ;)

:lol: yay GTO!

I personally think some of you are way out of order. im not an unrealistic man. i know just as well as anyone else that most people are quite shallow, and that most 'beautiful' girls really wouldnt go for a guy with acne. but...thats no reason to break someone hopes and dreams.

also, saying 'just go for it and ask her out' is way easier said than done. and i know you shouldnt think of rejection, but we do. we ALL do. the only time one doesnt fear rejection is when one isnt bothered about the outcome. thats not to say dont go for it. but just keep in mind there is more than one way to catch a fish!

anywhoo...i wish you all the best. good luck. keep us posted of the outcome, if you get around to asking her!

sayonara

At least this guy is going for it.

I bet none of you people hating on him would have the balls to even approach a woman on the street.

Fuck, most of you muther fuckers are too scared to even leave the house let alone try and get a date with a girl.

Fuckouttahere with that hating shit.

And yes i am one of those people that doesnt want to leave the house sometimes but at least im not giving this guy shit for trying.

Bitch asses.

we gotta be realists :doubt:

fuck that.

the truth is people would rather see someone fall.