Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a security guard at the commonwealth games, and this girl who manages the opening ceremony river events is to damn beutyful for my eyes to bear..

We have been nervous everytime we talk to each other... but sometimes she avoids eye contact with me

cos I got a huge pimple on my left cheek and a few scars... its really hard to get any consistency in my

communication which goes from wayward to damn deadly...

If anyone can help me with advice on how I should approach this problem and how I should conduct myself

would be much appreciated.

Im 26 and never had a girlfreind... but have come close since I got this job and cleared my face a bit.

Charlie 2 out.

Guest Tenshi

I am a security guard at the commonwealth games, and this girl who manages the opening ceremony river events is to damn beutyful for my eyes to bear..

We have been nervous everytime we talk to each other... but sometimes she avoids eye contact with me

cos I got a huge pimple on my left cheek and a few scars... its really hard to get any consistency in my

communication which goes from wayward to damn deadly...

If anyone can help me with advice on how I should approach this problem and how I should conduct myself

would be much appreciated.

Im 26 and never had a girlfreind... but have come close since I got this job and cleared my face a bit.

Charlie 2 out.

go get that girl, Charlie...... this is ur moment... dont think she avoids contact because of ur pimple..maybe shes nervous like u, because neither 1of u will make the 1st move. im pretty sure she's waiting on u.. just do it otherwise the games will be over and so will she..

Listen you got nothin to lose. My suggestion to you is to joke around with her and maintain eye contact, show confidence, even if your feeling everything BUT confident.

I could go into detail but it would only overwhelm you.

Just whip out ur penis and scream "Come get it!"

But dont do that.

Just try to catch her somewhere and ask her name. After that its all you.

Thanks for the advice!

White could you go into more detail... you sound like you have great knowledge...

Share... I am used to being overwhelmed... by huge pimples on cheek... lol

I'm horrible at this because I don't take my own advices, but...

The best thing you've got as far as breaking the ice the first time is one nice joke...

remember thinking about it too much is gonna be a downfall. you gotta be yourself, and say what comes to mind automatically, cos if you actually get her and are with her, you don't want to be uncomfortable around her and always having to think about what you gonna do. this may mean you say something stupid and don't get her, but then maybe that was meant to be. maybe she will see you being comfortable and yourself and appreciate that.

First off, she's just a girl. Just a girl. Take her off that high pedestal.

Second, change your thinking. She's not avoiding eye contact because of your pimple and scars. Chill out.

Third, yes she knows shes pretty. Dont go overboard with compliments.

Fourth, dont care about the outcome. Caring about the outcome too much = faliure. Talk to her like she's just one of your friends.

Fifth, dont go BOZO on her with jokes-galore.

Dont forget to pass us the update.

Ok got it... yes I agree thinking about it to much will stuff it up... Ill just leave it to god and do my best...

I will let yous know how I go...

PS - This girl is no ordinary girl she is....... her!!!!

Time to dance and play this little game... tis just the beginning.

Jebus! Don't memorise jokes, most of those jokes are terrible anyway.

The best way to make a girl laugh, it to make jokes that actually have relevence to the moment, for example, something you're talking about, or doing at that time. Otherwise they'll get old real fast.

And whats with this god stuff? God isn't going to do shit for you, it's all up to you. If you get the girl, give yourself the credit, not god.

Guest funky_monkey

put a plaster on it. Works for Nelly! :lol:

IPB Image

hope nobody notices me zit!

You should compliment her...all girls LOVE compliments, no matter how pretty they already are!! :D

A really pretty girl tires of compliments about her appearance after a while. It's common, every guy does it, you have to compliment her on something else to stand out.

For example, her laugh, or the way she walks, or her intelligence, her taste in music/clothes etc.

I am a supportive person but realistic as well. Therefore, I think it would be better for you not to lose time with this chick.

Well try and be as smooth as possible.

By that i mean watch your body language, be authoritive (i think thats a word).

That means :

Shoulders back

chest out (not too much)

Chin up

When you talk to her speak loud, project your voice with confidence.

Crack a joke if you can, maybe some observational humor.

Give us some more details...do you talk to her often? Do you see her everytime you work?

Stay out of the friends zone...remember to hold eye contact with her, even if she is looking away and acting nervous, just keep looking her in the face no matter what. Eventually she will feel comfortable enough to return your gaze, when she does this, dont budge...keep looking her in the eyes till she looks away again.

As far as number closing just be like "hey, im going to get a drink over at <insert local coffee shop>, wanna come with?"

Depending on how she responds, (it will be either pos or neg) you can get the digits and then setup the meeting (dont call it a date, its just hanging out remember that).

If she makes up an excuse and heads off well she basically has rejected you at this point...in which case its no loss you should feel more confident after the encounter regardless.

Dont be too scared to fuck up, its all part of the learning curve.

White you are the man....

Maybe you can help me...

Ok... I stand outside the accreditation pass gate... she is inside... NOW...

ONCE IN A WHILE.. some guy comes and he has no pass... SO ... I have to go inside and talk to her

to give her one... thats the only time I get a chance to talk to her...

And when shes eating lunch about a few metres away on a garden in front of me... watching me guard

Now what do you think I can do .... give me some advice...

Guest Tenshi

White you are the man....

Maybe you can help me...

Ok... I stand outside the accreditation pass gate... she is inside... NOW...

ONCE IN A WHILE.. some guy comes and he has no pass... SO ... I have to go inside and talk to her

to give her one... thats the only time I get a chance to talk to her...

And when shes eating lunch about a few metres away on a garden in front of me... watching me guard

Now what do you think I can do .... give me some advice...

have u ever talked? did u introduce yourself? cant u just start off slow by saying Hi? and then i always like it if a guy compliments me..maybe tell her, your looking nice today... or make some joke about a guy that u just saw..like this guy just bribed me to get in for free..hmm..not sure..i do know, the conversation has to gradually build up..so it can go from flirting to sexual tension..to eventually asking her out. just keep things slow and steady and a smile her way wouldnt go astray..seem confident and busy and if possible let her see u talking with other workmates..just to see how u are around ppl..

If shes eating lunch nearby thats a perfect scenario.

Just leave your post for a minute when its not busy and go talk to her..

"hey hows the lunch today?"

her : "its good ;)"

cool, do you cook? girls that cook are awesome.

Blablablabla just go from there, friendly light convo...try and drop some sexual innuendo if you can.

"ahh, so you like to eat MEAT eh?"

But my rule is always, dont try and fuck with girls from work, if things go awry future situations could be awkward, but i guess if you are really feelin her, throw caution to the wind and go for it, worst case scenario you get rejected and have to face her everyday...if you can handle that then you got nothin to lose.

If anyone can help me with advice on how I should approach this problem

Yeah, don't go near her ever again BECAUSE YOU HAVE ACNE. If this girl has any sense she will knock you back in a blink of an eye. I would never settle for anyone with acne/scars. You only live once so why would anyone settle for someone with acne when you can have someone without acne. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

I may be superficial, but I can't help it if I find people with acne hideous to look at.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Go for it! The worst thing she could do is say no, right? If she says no to you maybe she's not worth it. Good luck.

I'm in the same boat as you buddy. I have had this crush on this one girl since the day I saw her. It's been awhile since I've seen her. My niece is her best friend and today I am going to call my sister and try and talk to my niece to see if she can hook me up :wub:. The day I met her we were both VERY shy and tried not to make eye contact, don't know if that is a bad thing but it was for me since I didn't get to talk to her. I also have some redmarks on my face and a pimple or 2 but what the hell with it right ? I am so nervous it's not even funny, and I am 20 years old, I feel like a little 10 year old with a crush on the cute girl in class lol. Whatever man go for it if she says no just let her go, thats what I plan to do, if she says she doesn't want anything to do with me then move on, even though I know it will hurt I'm going for it. Let me know how it goes for you and I'll post tonight and tell my story on meeting :wub:

I agree with White's advice- a lot of it is good advice...the only thing I would recommend against is...

well, eye contact is good, just like strong handshakes are good. But if you keep staring at her (which is basically what it is when you *never* break eye contact), it'll make her feel uncomfortable and weirded out. I know I get weirded out when guys do that Lol- the twilight music starts to play in my head and I start thinking "Stalker!".

Remember, confidence is the key. When you're feeling and acting confident, it starts to show on the outside and makes the person all the more attractive- confidence is really an attractive trait, after all.

Good luck to both of you guys (Alica here I come and LMG); remember, you never know unless you try!