Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rio

Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle 12% Glycolic AHA

Someone just suggested this product,so i went over to drugstore.com and makeupalley and basically everyone gave it good reviews.Is it really that amazing?My skin has been acne free for awhile now and i just have red marks to get rid of,i wouldn't want this to make my face worse.

Okay,so i just ordered it after giving it some thought,hopefullyi could hear some positives experiences from you all.

I found that nothing fades red marks like the sun, I know the sun is amazing for healing skin, and of course it will even your skin out from the tan alone, obviously moderation is needed, I don't think the sun is harmful inless it's abused.

i really dont think the sun helps red marks in any way.. from what ive heard.. it makes them last longer because it doesnt give them a chance to heal.

The sun is not good for your skin the sun damages the skin. Avoid the sun's strong rays as much as possible unless you are a flower lmao

Word of advise for the souffle...DO NOT GIVE UP ON IT! The product works the more you use it!

I started this thread to hear about the AHA cream,not to see some ignorant bullshit about the sun working for red marks.

I'm using the Souffle and right now it's kind of discouraging, today my face was itching and I'm breaking out more on my left side of my face still. I think it could be an effect from the cod liver oil I was eating (contains iodine), so I switched to ground up flax today.

Anyways the Souffle has definitely improved my skin tone but I still have acne and my face still looks like shit.

By thursday I'll have done 5 weeks... But I'm willing to give the Souffle 60 days to clear me up, so I'm gonna keep using it.

Hey stop taking those oil fish products they don't work for you and will not work for you trust me on this. That stuff is not for everyone! I broke out severely on my back because of that fish oil bullshit. Take a very low dosage of zinc and 2mg of copper and 150mcg of chromium and no iron and no iodine. But don't omega stuff in form of pills...rather food perhaps. Watch your idonine intake that causes acne aggravation. This remedy is what is keeping me also clear.

The souffle is not for acne. It's not supposed to be a benzol peroxide or SA which fights acne. It was never designed for acne. It helps a bit with acne in the sense that it will keep the pores clean and fresh removing dead layers of skin that is deep.

The souffle is to keep the face clear of marks and remove dead layers of skin and provide a healthy skin tone.

Yes, it can be used for acne. Dead skin is the cause of acne. Glycolic acid does similar things as Retin-A to make your face shed skin a lot faster.

But I'll take the advice on the fish oil, I've switched to ground up flax for now...

Hey stop taking those oil fish products they don't work for you and will not work for you trust me on this. That stuff is not for everyone! I broke out severely on my back because of that fish oil bullshit. Take a very low dosage of zinc and 2mg of copper and 150mcg of chromium and no iron and no iodine. But don't omega stuff in form of pills...rather food perhaps. Watch your idonine intake that causes acne aggravation. This remedy is what is keeping me also clear.

I think that I will have to agree with you, again (I also love Purpose)! I recently started back taking a flax, fish and borage oil supplement and I have noticed that my back is breaking out. I was trying to figure out what could have been causing it (because I haven't had a problem with acne on my back in a long time) and now I know. I am already going to GNC to exchange my Women's Ultra Mega with iodine and iron to the ones without iodine and iron. I may take my EFA supplements back as well. Thanks!

ive been using the souffle for over 3 weeks now.. to be honest.. it really hasnt done much.. although i dont get long lasting red marks so i cant comment on that.... it has made my face smoother but thats all so far..i dont think its really helping with acne.. but im willing to give it 6-8 weeks.. if idont see a difference ill stop using it.. but as of now.. i wont make my final judgement on it.

I just received it today,is it suppose to burn or not?Cause i didn't feel the slightest tingling.