Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Dr to perform Subcision

HI, I have a few rolling and boxcar scars. I have seen a dermatologist (which suggested glycolic peels) and then a plastic surgeon that performed a fat transfer to "plump up" the depressed areas. I have come to the conclusion that Dr.'s are idiots. After all the reading I have done by this site and others I need to have subincision done. I also need to have the fat that was put into my face...removed.

Who do I see for this? I have checked local web sites, and no one has it listed as a procedure they perform on a regular basis. Dermatologist? Surgeon? Plastic Surgeon?

Has anyone done this? Who did the procedure for you? Any suggestions?


[email protected]

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes