Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

lil bumps by bp?

anyone have these lil clogged pores looking things, thier lil bumps on the surface of the skin should this eb curbed by sa treatment?

will sa even kill hte bacteria by ne way?

anyone have these lil clogged pores looking things, thier lil bumps on the surface of the skin should this eb curbed by sa treatment?

will sa even kill hte bacteria by ne way?

I just started using proactive and now I have the same bumps all over my face they almost look like a rash and like little pimples...i hope they go away its been three days now

I broke out with similar bumps when a couple weeks after starting the bp. They have since disappeared. I have to also mention I use Eucerin (in my sig), which has lactic acid, a mild exfoliant. This may have helped clear them up. Let us know.

i started the regimen 4 days ago. i also have the tiny bumps all over. and i mean all over, all the way to my hairline and maybe a bit beyond that. where do you have them?

i tested 3 or 4 of them in an inconspicuous spot by my hairline and they seem to be full of clear fluid. they didn't seem irritated after i squeezed them... i'll have to wait a full day to see for sure. i have no idea what is causing it, but they seem to flare up right after i apply bp and then calm down an hour or so later. i think maybe i need to get a moisturizer with AHA or some kind of chemical exfollient so they can dry out.

you know how bp goes into your pores and turn into water and oxygen? well, my current suspicion is that the water is getting trapped inside because of overlying old dead skin cells. don't quote me on that, though.

there's another recent thread called "Under the skin spots" that sounds similar to this.

the bumps suck. :mad:

i started the regimen 4 days ago. i also have the tiny bumps all over. and i mean all over, all the way to my hairline and maybe a bit beyond that. where do you have them?

i tested 3 or 4 of them in an inconspicuous spot by my hairline and they seem to be full of clear fluid. they didn't seem irritated after i squeezed them... i'll have to wait a full day to see for sure. i have no idea what is causing it, but they seem to flare up right after i apply bp and then calm down an hour or so later. i think maybe i need to get a moisturizer with AHA or some kind of chemical exfollient so they can dry out.

you know how bp goes into your pores and turn into water and oxygen? well, my current suspicion is that the water is getting trapped inside because of overlying old dead skin cells. don't quote me on that, though.

there's another recent thread called "Under the skin spots" that sounds similar to this.

the bumps suck. :mad:

for some reason I have alot on one side of my face...on my cheeks and forehead..does anyone know if they will go away ..should I stop using proactive if I do not break out that often..I just thought it would be a good face cleanser and get rid of blackheads