Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paula's Choice has a really good one. It doesn't have anything that will irritate skin. www.cosmeticscop.com

the nivea stuff that comes in the blue tube works pretty well. it says eye makeup remover, but you can use it on your whole face. ( i think it even says that)

*runs to the bath room* ( to get the make up remover, lol) umm, i didnt know that they had two kinds. all i know is that my kind says "eye make up remover for waterproof and long lasting make up" blue tube, white cap. good stuff.

I used to use a cleanser and a make up remover but ever since I started using the Basis bar cleanser I havent needed a make up remover. I wear black eyeliner and mascara and it completly removes it and all of my make up.

*runs to the bath room* ( to get the make up remover, lol) umm, i didnt know that they had two kinds. all i know is that my kind says "eye make up remover for waterproof and long lasting make up" blue tube, white cap. good stuff.

Yeah, I use this stuff too, it's really gentle on the skin but really good at taking off makeup.

I just use my regular face wash (Cetaphil cleanser) it does a good job at taking off the little foundation i wear, plus it doesn't dry my skin and leaves it super smooth. i wouldn't mess around w/ makeup removers..just stick with your regular face wash, unless you need something stronger than that to get rid of eye make-up and stuff like that.