Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sam

CP SERUM

Can i use super cp serum straight after doing tca cross,in not when can i put cp on my face?

I don't think you're supposed to put it in an open wound. Maybe a couple days after it scabs over? Or immediately after the scab falls off? Is there anyone out there who knows???

Please does any1 know when i should put super cp serum on after doing tca cross?

I think it would be more advisable to start using it again when all the scabs have fallen off.. rather than putting it on raw wounds straight after doing the cross itself. Treating the crossed areas with whatever kind of ointment you use (neosporin etc) for a few days is all you should really use straight after. It's best to leave to scabs alone as you don't want to risk accidentally distaching them so soon.

Sam - Dazarooni is 100% correct! Treat the area with antibiotic ointment or something similar & KEEP THE SCAB ON AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!! After it has fallen off in its own good time, THEN start with the copper peptides. (caveat: should the scab fall off prematurely or just looks really "raw" DO NOT put cp's in an open wound; make sure the skin has closed up first.) Got this info from a doc....

Good luck, honey & please keep us posted on your progress!

I av still got red marks from the cross after 2 weeks,the scabs took 10/12 days to come off because i didn't use anything on my face,but i got frustrated and put some moisturizer on about the 10 day.

Im really getting pissed off with the down time and red marks so i av started to use retin-a gel and retin-a cream with obagi blender the speed up the healing of the red marks.

Obagi blender and retin-a give u a mild peel.