Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, I've been using the bp regimen for couple months now and it was working great. Face was clean with no whiteheads even I work out 4 times a week. Ok now couple weeks ago it was my first time drinking beer at a dinner party where I worked. I drank about 3 beers and 1 small cup of strong liquor. I think i was kinda drunk cause I couldnt really concentrate on my walking. Had a headache and red makrs under my eyes and chin and..vomited a couple of times.

Ok now to the point, after that night I woke up with the red marks still on my face. I went away like a week after, during that week I havent applied any bp. When the makrs were gone I started applying bp again. That night probaly like 3am or so (applied bp before bed) my chin started to itch. I didint check it out casue I was to lazy lol. So in the morning the red marks came back! As look like I was drunk again. wtf?! It was definitely very dry. And now whiteheads are starting appear in several places on my face. :cry:

What the hell is going on?

post-37649-1141083000_thumb.jpg

post-37649-1141083000_thumb.jpg

I heard about candida and drinking alcohol can kill the "good" bacteria in your gut, allowing candida to grow. I don't drink because for health reasons anyways, but I guess you can take a probiotic to remedy this.

"Liquor before beer, you're in the clear; beer before liquor, never been sicker." :)

Anyway, it sounds like maybe your skin was just overly dry. The redness, anyway. Did you apply moisturizer after BP? The whiteheads are probably backlash from not applying BP for a week (it usually takes me a week or two to see the results of missing an application).