Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alexia_is_Dead

I want to see pics of dan with acne

I look at Dan and he has clear face not one little red mark or scar from previous acne, what is going on here?

Where is his before and after pics?

I need proof before someone tells me to put all these things on my face.

Could be a zionist agenda.

I read all his profile shit when I came to this site and it said he's been clear for like 7 years so that's why you don't see any red marks, and he never had severe acne so I doubt he has a lot of scars.

Actually, I think he had severe acne (cystic, but I'm too lazy to go look). The reason he has no 'before' pics is because he, like many of us, didn't want his picture to be taken.

I used to be very self-conscious about myself and I doubt you can find a picture of me from the past five years or so.

I doubt dan has very many pics of himself with acne. If I remember correctly, he took accutane many years ago when his acne was bad. He still uses the regimen to stay clear, even after the accutane. I don't mean to speak on his behalf, but I believe that info is correct :confused:.

Ok, but words of advice if you're going to start..

You should look at the recommended products and start there...

I use the CSR bp which is awesome...

and you should read these carefully

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html

and watch the videos if your computer is fast enough... just follow it as strictly as you can

like the thing says you're gonna break out at first and probably during the first two weeks...

but it is definitely worth it to stick it out and keep going with it... it is just starting to work for me.

GOOD LUCK

I don't have any before pics. I never even took my shirt off for anybody when I had cystic breakouts on my back and shoulders, so there have never been pictures of that. As far as my face goes, I also avoided cameras like the plague, and when a picture was snapped of me I would remove it from my mom's pictures before it went into the albums. I bet one of my old high school friends has a picture, but I don't stay in contact with many people from high school at this point.

I recently went through all of my mom's albums trying to find a picture of me with acne but I got rid of them all.

But...the regimen is not what cleared up my back acne anyway. Accutane did that. As far as my face went, it was what I'd call mild/moderate. I always had new breakouts every day, but not too many.