Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rio

AHA LOTIONS/CREAMS

I've already tried the neutragena cream and it make my skin worse,i want something that wont make me breakout and work effectively with a high percentage.

wow,looks very promising.I just read some reviews and everyones seems to love it!

i don't think its safe to use that. my derm told me to avoid anything with acids.

ooh that looks great.. I think I might try that!

It might be just the kick I need to rid me of these marks.. I'm almost there! If I can just get rid of them before I break out again.. Gah..

I 2nd that. The absolute best you'll get for you money. I bought it months ago but never got around to using it regularly -- I have been for almost a week now, and my skin is already smoother and more even. I think I'm going to replace my differin with this, as I can't see that that is doing any good anyways.

So does anyone think Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA is any good. I just bought it and its been 1 week so far. I had some bad breakouts and i made it worse because of some crappy moisturizer i used then i bought this when they were at their peak so far i had one new breakout not that bad either but im dubious wheater this is going to work or not.

Im looking for something with AHA that actually works though because i think thats exactly what my skin is in need of.

So does anyone think Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA is any good. I just bought it and its been 1 week so far. I had some bad breakouts and i made it worse because of some crappy moisturizer i used then i bought this when they were at their peak so far i had one new breakout not that bad either but im dubious wheater this is going to work or not.

Im looking for something with AHA that actually works though because i think thats exactly what my skin is in need of.

So you need something with AHA that works?Hmm there's this amazing company who i buy most of my beauty products from called Aubrey-Organics and they have a natural AHA exfoliating mask and everyone i know has tried it and they've had nothing but great results,but if you have active acne you can't use it.

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/product1.cfm?product_id=116

I didn't like it. I found it too greasy and thought it smelled weird, and it gave me little bitty pimples. It also stung. I also tried the one without SPF, thinking the sunscreen might be to blame for the greasiness and the weird smell, and it didn't work any better. Even using it at night I'd wake up with a super-greasy face. The Alpha Hydrox souffle isn't the right texture to use for day, and it stings a bit, but it doesn't make my face any greasier and hasn't made me break out.

I've already tried the neutragena cream and it make my skin worse,i want something that wont make me breakout and work effectively with a high percentage.

I broke out from alpha hydrox's AHA gel, but their AHA souffle doesn't break me out at all. I suggest you give it a try.

update: Weird, I just noticed someone mentioned it earlier. Sorry for the repeat, but still a thumbs up for it.