Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuajs19

gotta love when your professor takes the day off too

so, it's gorgeous today, feels like the first day of spring, high 60's, no wind, and the sun is showing brightly...not only was my 9am class cancelled, but my noon was too and when I took a friend to the lake nearby our college to hang out and enjoy the weather, guess who I found fishing at the lake? my noon class professor, what a bugger haha, but hey I couldn't blame him...it's AWESOME outside...

Guest <*>

ha ha! I don't blame him if it was such a nice day. Days like that are nice, when everything seems to go your way. Rare, but nice.

Guest Akira

i loved that at college, the 5 minute rule, if they're not there within 5 minutes of the lesson starting, you leave. Many days i would arrive at 9am, and have no lessons until 2pm.

I love it when that happens. Today was nice here too... and I spent the majority of the time indoors :(

The thing that sucks though is that I have a 25 min commute to my college and on Mondays I only have one class (I load up the other days)... and whenever that prof. cancels, he does it right when the class was supposed to have started, so it's a wasted trip and a waste of gas.

Grr. Funny about your prof. though :angel:

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Raleigh, what the hell is going on in your avatar? Is there person with a really big nose wearing a funky hat giving a hug to you, or are you crying next to a penis that is being stroked by a hand? Seriously. :lol:

Lol I made up days away by conducting a day of lectures while my professor went to the beach. So not fair lol.

Raleigh, what the hell is going on in your avatar? Is there person with a really big nose wearing a funky hat giving a hug to you, or are you crying next to a penis that is being stroked by a hand? Seriously. :lol:

:D explanation here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...opic=86788&st=0

but for the record.... those little guys were really pervy and WERE carrying around dildos. I saw them go up to some tourist and try to shove it in her mouth ;)