Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i was just wondering those of u who have been on tane...when did ya'll get ur initial break out

and by when did ur skin start becoming dry??

I didn't get a bad IB, but I'd say about 3-6 weeks in were the worst. I started getting dry around the same time, maybe a bit before. But my lips didn;t get really bad until about month 4.

no I didn't get an IB....but I did get a breakout that was induced from me trying to unclog pores.....by squeezing them. So don't do that! Also, one reason I didn't get one was because my dose was increased from 20 mg, all the way to 60 mg a day, but over the course of 4 months. this is supposed to decrease the chasnces of getting one. Good luck with tane! I loved it!

I dont think I got a true IB, but my usual monthly breakout came all at once instead of being spread out for 5 days and was a tad bit nastier and it actually cleared faster.

well my derm said id be on it for 2 months or so.....my lips are a lil dry...no break outs or anything maybe just a pimple......i jus want the whiteheads to go.....looking forward to it.....

thnx,u guys for replying....