Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it has the potential to irritate sensitive skin. so most products gearing towards sensitive skin won't have fragrance.

well, haha, it's a good point. the thing is most consumers aren't exactly rational, and will buy products that smell good, so there.

well, haha, it's a good point. the thing is most consumers aren't exactly rational, and will buy products that smell good, so there.

If I buy a product (that's supposed to "clear" me) that smells really bad, I always feel that it must work better than something that has a flowery smell or whatever. I get the feeling that's it's more "real". I hope I'm making myself clear :shifty: . I'm on accutane and I'm using this lotion that I really don't know what does more than moisturize, but I know it's something, since it has some "alphagammasomething" acid and stuff like that. My dermatologist recommended it, and it smells bad, not horribly though. It's from Neostrata, I don't know if anyones knows that brand but I really like it and I think people should check it out. They have products for acne prone skin and from all the ocer the counter I've tried, they were defenetely the best. All their products (from what I know) are fragrance free and smell, well, kinda funny :P