Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
debbielee

eucerin link

Hi,

I found a link to eucerin where they are asking for comments. I don't know if it will help but it never hurts to try. I see how many people like the Eucerin lotion and thought maybe we could all request for it not to be discontinued? I dunno, maybe it will do something. Anyway, here is that link. I already put in my request...

http://www.eucerinus.com/buzz.html

Hi,

I found a link to eucerin where they are asking for comments. I don't know if it will help but it never hurts to try. I see how many people like the Eucerin lotion and thought maybe we could all request for it not to be discontinued? I dunno, maybe it will do something. Anyway, here is that link. I already put in my request...

http://www.eucerinus.com/buzz.html

Thanks debbielee. Good idea.

Ok, I see that there has been lots of posts lately about this moisturizer being discontinued so I thought I would re-introduce this link. I think if they are bombarded with requests to not discontinue this, well- maybe they won't? I dunno... it is worth a try.

Oh NOOOOOO, I don't know what happened to the link? Let me see what I can figure out. I hope it didn't just vanish into cyberspace... ;)

I can't either, I am still looking and when (and if) I do find it again, I will post it. I am going to try calling the number and see what I can come up with through that venue.

Hi,

Okay... bad news- kinda. I called the 800 number and they told me that the website was updated and didn't include that section (the one to submit comments) anymore; however, if everyone from this site would take a minute, and it really only takes a minute, and call this number 1-800-227-4703, they will review it and the end of the month. When you call, you actually talk to a live person-- it's nice. Just state that you would like to have it noted that you are requesting the "Skin renewal" not be discontinued. C'mon everyone, let's FLOOD their phone lines with requests!

Does anyone know how we could keep track of how many people call?

Deb