Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm going on a cruise in the carribean in the end March, so i thought i'd start looking around for a good face sunscreen. any recommendations?

here's what i was thinking of (do you know anything that fits??):

-preferably stick form [easier and i dont have to worry about my hands being greaseless first]

-high SPF

-won't break me out

-lightweight

-moisturizing is good, since i'm on accutane, but nothing too greasy or shiny

-not hella expensive [though i'll sacrifice the cheap aspect if it's fabulous]

Heya- I'm also on tane and have been searching for a good sunscreen until I started doing this about 5 days ago. First, I shave in the morning so my face is as smooth as possible. Then, I put about 3 drops of 100% jojoba oil in my palms and rub it all over both hands. Finally, I take Eucerin extra skin protection spf 30 face moisturizer and put a few pumps of that into my glistening hands. Rub your hands gently over your face and there ya go. Pretty simple and it works. Just be sure not to use too much jojoba oil or your face will get overly shiny. Likewise, don't use huge globs of the lotion either or it will ball up and look chalky. Hope this helps

would that be good when i'm swimming/ is it long lasting? i was looking for a heavy duty vacation one but i think i'll try your method for every day use next time i can get to the shops

i've heard that neutrogena active breathable sunblock is pretty darn good, plus it goes up to spf 45, so that should cover you well!

~hApPY cRUiSiNg ~