Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm so emo that i decided that i won't talk to any of my friends or people that i know first, i'll just wait till they call/start talking to me. i decided to have a care-free attitude about things and don't give a fuck about anything(except school) and just don't put effort into anything anymore. yay.

FUCK EVERYONE.

Emo is still fine but purposly waiting until other people talk to you may backfire. You can still be emo and be the one to start talking to them. You only need to bury your face in your coat whenever someone you know isn't entirely nice to you.

i'm so emo that i decided that i won't talk to any of my friends or people that i know first, i'll just wait till they call/start talking to me. i decided to have a care-free attitude about things and don't give a fuck about anything(except school) and just don't put effort into anything anymore. yay.

FUCK EVERYONE.

Pft, I've done the "wait for people to talk to me" thing all my life, believe me it doesn't work!

No offence...but it kind of seems like you're doing this because you want to seem "emo" to others. There's a BIG difference between having a care free attitude...and not caring at all. It seems to me like you do care to an extent, because you care about school still, and thats a great thing....don't loose that. There's nothing wrong with being emo...but if you distance yourself from your friends, and wait for them to contact you...they will eventually think you dislike them, and that you don't want to be around them because you haven't made any attempt to be with them. You have friends, and you should do everything in your power to keep them. Friends are very very important to have. Being lonely isn't emo...being lonely is painful...and the situation you're throwing yourself into isn't one that you can just bounce back from. Please, for your sake, don't do what you mentioned....you will fuck your life up very close to beyond repair.

No offence...but it kind of seems like you're doing this because you want to seem "emo" to others. There's a BIG difference between having a care free attitude...and not caring at all. It seems to me like you do care to an extent, because you care about school still, and thats a great thing....don't loose that. There's nothing wrong with being emo...but if you distance yourself from your friends, and wait for them to contact you...they will eventually think you dislike them, and that you don't want to be around them because you haven't made any attempt to be with them. You have friends, and you should do everything in your power to keep them. Friends are very very important to have. Being lonely isn't emo...being lonely is painful...and the situation you're throwing yourself into isn't one that you can just bounce back from. Please, for your sake, don't do what you mentioned....you will fuck your life up very close to beyond repair.

VERY WELL said!!!

Have you people been living under a rock or something? :D

I'd explain but really I cant be bothered right now..

Have you people been living under a rock or something? :D

I'd explain but really I cant be bothered right now..

lol no, but I am old ya know.

yeah, it's easy for you to say.

but you gotta read between the lines. there is so much more to this situation.

i always feel like cutting everybody off and starting a new life. never works out though.

You could start a new life. But it'd still be you living it. That's both the blessing and the curse of the "starting a new life" idea.

i always feel like cutting everybody off and starting a new life. never works out though.

Easy for me to say? Haha. That wasn't just random bullshit I've pulled out of my ass. Those words are from experience. Everything you said in the first post, is stuff I've already been through...and am still going through. I already have, and have had the fuck you attitude. I've distanced myself from my friends and had that fuck eveything attitude for years. I've been in the state you're in for a long long long time. You know where it left me? Alone. With nothing. No one. The reason I posted that is because I know first hand what that attitude will do to your life, because it left my life in complete ruins. At this point...I'm trying to fix all of it...and get past it. I thought that if I could share that opinion with you...you might not make the same mistakes I did. I posted that from my heart...because I don't want to see ANYONE...even if they are my worst enemy, go down the same distructive path I did. Please, listen to what I said...it's the truth...and it's from someone who knows first hand, EXACTLY where you're at.

I've learned the hard way, and am still learning, that if you don't put any effort into friends and whatnot....they won't put the effort into you in return.

Please, PLEASE listen. I'm not bullshitting you in the least. I'm trying to look out for you.

Look, I don't know you...but regardless, I don't want to see you, or anyone else fuck their life up. I'm trying really hard to get you to believe me...because I am only looking out for you.

Don't learn this lesson the hard way. The advice I'm giving is good for you. It will help you in the end....but it's up to you to be big enough to to listen, and to help yourself. I've given you all the help I can at the time being...but I will give infinate more if needed. I can only pray that you take my advice...because it has the ability to save your life, and your happiness if you do. Whether you believe it or not.

I think An Interesting has a point but if you feel strongly about the matter then just do it. My friends and family treated me like crap so I have stopped putting forth efforts in any of my relationships. I'm incredibly happy with my decision.

That's good that doing that worked for you...but don't you think you should encourage her to give it another try? She didn't mention anything about her friends treating her like crap or anything...so there's really no basis for giving her the impression that ditching her friends is a good thing. While doing that may work for you...most people need otherwise. I understand your point of view...but in such a drastic, life changing situation...I think it'd be wise to show her options for keeping her friends so that she may have more time to reflect and soulsearch and whatnot, while she still has them...instead of influencing her to ditch them and have her to come to the realization that it isn't what she wanted after all.

Different things work for different people....but this is such a serious issue...if she comes to the decision on her own that friends are not for her, then so be it. However, I don't think it's a good idea to lead her in that direction until we at least know the extent of her feelings on the subject.

Guest Tenshi

sometimes ppl need time alone.. maybe she's just sick of life right now..and has to learn from her own experiences..

ah yes the whole word has gone to the emos !!!!is emo suposed to be like elmo whith out the L?

sometimes ppl need time alone.. maybe she's just sick of life right now..and has to learn from her own experiences..

I agree...That's one of the only ways for people to really learn things is from their own experiences....my only problem with that is that when you do what she's talking about, the aftermath from it can be devistating...and near impossible to come out of. I know that it's probably inevatable, and impossible for me to stop her...but I just really don't want to see someone follow down that path, and get fucked over from it like I did. I guess I just want her to know exactly what she might be getting herself into before she does it. If she decides to do it, then my prayers are with her.

ah yes the whole word has gone to the emos !!!!is emo suposed to be like elmo whith out the L?

OK, Emo is a type of punk/goth style that is sort of a revival of the 80s, these are examples of EMO people:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image