Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solayedbacc

My Regimen, Mild Acne

Alright.. Im new to here.. did lots of reading.. and started to get real serious about my face because i wasnt happy with how it was going.. i have Mild acne and mostly on my forehead.. its not horrible but not great either.. I been on this for about 2 weeks and already noticed alot of difference and am hoping it will only get better.. I had mild scaring which is little bit of redness it looks like which you have to look to see really but want to help that out if i could.. I have been using products with Vitamin E prducts to help..

Noxzema Dail Cream Cleanser w/ Vitamin E

Wait 5 - 10 Min.

BenzaClin ( Clindamycin-Benzoyl Peroxide Gel ) (not over counter, regular doctor thought it would help)

Wait 5 - 10 Min.

Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin (saliclic acid 1.5% , Vitamins A, E, pro-vitamin B5 and natural fruit extracts)

mixed with

Daily Moisture SPF15 already combined with Vitamins A,C & E

thats it.. the last part I mix that multi-vitamin part with the moisturer but i figure it cant hurt..

i also been using Neutrogena Advanced solutions Acne Mark Fading Feel... not to cheap (for the amount) but used only about 6 times within the two weeks..

within all that i do the normal regimen two to three times a day for past two weeks.. it got worse at first and than got alot bettter... i can tell the difference alot and am thinking of adding a Toner.. after the face wash before the BP or the (BenzaClin)

The BenzaClin is only BP 5% mixed with Clindamycin phosphate... i dont understand what exactly it is but has been doing well and my regular doctor said it should work but the Clindamycin phosphate part wont be as effective after awhile...

I am hoping everything will keep working out.. I am open to any ideas or comments / questions ... i dont exactly understand what a toner does.. if anyone can inform me more please let me know...

see ya..