Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forbawston

cyst next to both eyes ?

what is going ON with my face. seriously. i had completely clear skin until just a few months ago when i started getting these cysts. one cyst formed next to my right eye and just a month later another one formed on the other side. has anyone ever had one next to their eye? it's so uncomfortable.

are you sure its a pimple and not a sty? maybe get it checked out, you dont want to fuck with your vision!

ps 00II00 i like your signature ;)

i don't use eye cream, i have no idea what caused it. maybe a crappy moisturizer? i have NO idea. i blame everything on hormones. i have one on each side which is so weird (and super annoying because they're both HUGE) and i've been on accutane for them for about a month now (so far i haven't grown a third leg or anything, thank god) but they haven't gotten any smaller. ahh this is so frustrating, they really bother me! i have a doc apt on wednesday, i hope he gives cortisone shots. good luck with your cyst i hope it doesn't get as freakin out of control as mine!

thank you for telling me this - i think it'll be smart just to wait the accutane course out bc im only in my first month and it's supposed to get rid of the cysts for me. just a matter of being patient, which i am not! :)

Cystic acne seems to come along due to pressure points. It's not dirt getting into pores, but something about the constant pressure. Do you wear glasses? I get cystic acne around my jawline after leaning on my hand in class.....also where my glasses rub on my nose and behind my ear.

Let me know how acutane works. The whole really hot water followed by really cold water or compresses does work. Be careful though since it's by your eyes.