Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ruckus

Fruit of the Earth

Has anyone tried this product and has seen any results with it? I've been meaning to try new products lately for my hyperpigmentation and i didn't know what was safest to start off with and the aloe vera felt safest to me. Has anyone tried to do it with the Clear Skin Regimen at once? When do I apply the aloe vera, before or after the BP? :think:

Is it better to stop using the BP and just use the aloe vera?

Guest PokaHotAz

im using the plant..have been for the past couple of days...2x a day before doing the regimen

this plant is fucking awesome! i so reccomend u to use it... just nip a lil piece cut the spines and cut in long ways, rub the gel all over ur face ... it soothes ur face and heals those red marks like nothing... has worked great for me so far..

Guest PokaHotAz

yep... i wash my face like normal...then i apply the gel front the plant all over...leave it for about an hour...till it completely dries... then rinse with tons of cold water...and i mean tons of water...cuz it difficult to wash off...pat dry ...wait 15 mins and apply my bp, then 15 mins later my moisturizer... my red marks have done from red to a slight brown color... in only 2 days...

im still early in on this but i see great results ...better results than w/ the neutrogena acne mark fading peel ive been using lately

I use this type of aloe vera gel, mostly b/c it's cheap for how much you get. I wouldn't use this stuff if you have open sores on your face, b/c it will probably burn. But, i use it too keep my skin nice and soft. After using it for a while, any red marks left after a zit that i picked at fades pretty quickly. It makes my skin really soft, so i'm usually a daily user. This shit is also great to use as a shave gel, and i put it on my hair when it's soaking wet--and my curly hair doesn't get frizzy. I'm a fan.

Guest PokaHotAz

OH ITS GREAT FOR UR HAIR!!

well ive been using the plant and even on an open blemish and i didnt find it to be stinging :think: I'VE also cut up the gel in small pieces( pill size) and wrapped em in aluminum and froze em up... been taking one daily... i hear its awesome to do this... so im trying it out

I love it :D

It makes some of my blemishes go away.

Not to forget to mention, the aloe vera drink is good for you too :)

how do you apply it? I was doing it earlier and i couldn't figure out when to stop rubbing it in or do i work it in like the BP gel?