Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WBP_Akdmk

Flakiness???????

in the regimin it states that u should wait around 15 minutes after showering to use your BP but in 15 minutes my skin becomes VERY flaky but the flakiness goes all away after i put the BP on. I was wondering if i should keep on waiting the 15 mins for my skin to become very flaky or put the BP on before my skin becomes very flaky?

I have the same problem, but even after i put dan's bp on, my face is still super flaky( even have moisterizer, waiting for some eucerin to show up at my door)

yea it is flaky for me too after dans BP but only after like 20 mins if i dont put on moisturizer or even if i put on 1 whole finger of moisturizer its still not enough and becomes flaky so now i use like 2 fingers of moisturizer on my face and its pretty good

I have the same problem, but even after i put dan's bp on, my face is still super flaky( even have moisterizer, waiting for some eucerin to show up at my door)

yea it is flaky for me too after dans BP but only after like 20 mins if i dont put on moisturizer or even if i put on 1 whole finger of moisturizer its still not enough and becomes flaky so now i use like 2 fingers of moisturizer on my face and its pretty good

Two fingers of Moist? So does that take 15 mintues to apply? Oley stuff and my face would be super white

also, to the other guy, would it mean i have started to fast even if the parts of my face i get most flaks on are the ones with no bp?