Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im 13 an have had acne since i was 10, i sometimes fraek out and think i have skin cancer. im currently using a cream called skin free(not found in USA, imported from south africa) it works ok, it makes the white heads and pimples dry but i really dont look any better, i dont know why but this cream makes my skin peels and where it peels it feels rough im tired of acne and being teased because of the way i look i really want some help, i also have like a big red circle pimple on the side, i wil attach a picture of that later. ive heard theres pills that you take that can slow down acne or something like that . i also think i have scars. i have attached some pictures( will attach more later.

Thanks

man in my opinion your acne isnt that bad and i wouldnt worry about it that much.. i see a lot of guys like you around with the same type of acne .. just a few pimples around your face.. its no big deal and i dont think people would really care that much. I am using differin and it has made my face break out terribly these first 3 weeks. I am 15 and i am in grade 10. last year i didnt have acne at all other than the odd pimple once a month or so. This year i just started out slow with 4 pimples and it got worse over time. So i went to my family doctor and he put me on differin cream. If you want to see any effect with this cream you have to give it atleast 12 weeks and during the first weeks of your treatment your acne will get worse and possilby stay bad until 8-12 weeks. I just broke badly last night but i just think to myself.. get through these next couple of weeks and it will clear up.. so i just thought i would let you know about differin because it is a topical retinoid cream that is usually use for mild, mild-moderate acne.

that picture is actually the clearest ive ever been, some days its much worse, ill try find pictures. i had a habbit of popping white heads but ive got out of that habbit now. i sometimes get called a spotty d*ck and i really hate it and it puts me down.

k thx man ill check that site out.. if you want to see more on differin go to google and type in differin and click on the first link.. i think the link should be www.differin.com or something like that. Also if you want to see a picture of my acne you can find my topic called "Am i considered mild or moderate acne"? It is in this forum so just scroll down and look for it.

There are alot of good medications that can help with your acne. You should go to your family doctor, or get a referal to a dermatologist. You should be able to drastically reduce your acne, if not get totally clear. I know it can be hard to talk to a doctor about something you feel so self conscious about, but trust me it is worth it. Good luck!

There are alot of good medications that can help with your acne. You should go to your family doctor, or get a referal to a dermatologist. You should be able to drastically reduce your acne, if not get totally clear. I know it can be hard to talk to a doctor about something you feel so self conscious about, but trust me it is worth it. Good luck!

Yep, get down the doctors straight on antibiotics and take it from there. Wish ya luck

can anyone tell me if this profuct is good http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=5661390131

dont go in for any of the products u see in advertisements believe me u'll only mess it more....plus the risk factor is also huge....see a derm buddy

once the cream im currently using finishes i will be going to the doctor and see what he says because the cream that im using is imported and wont be able to get it anymore :)

hei..! dnt lose hope sweetie.. u are not alone with this problem, my son used to have the same problem before... but through lot of water & full 8 hour sleep,,, not to mention checking out this link. http;www.vlage.com/recommends,,,which really did magic to my son so i strongly recomend you to check out also.

i wish i could be aa help to you

God Bless

Arevalo, Ma.Pamela R.

http;www.vlage.com/recommends

Acne free in 3 Days

no prescription, no over the counter

100% Natural