Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is finally starting to work. Most people say it takes about two months, which is right. Just wanted to let people know it does take time. And yes, you will break out. I am also using 100mg minocycline/dynacin capsules and using plexion TS in the morning. My acne was borderline mild/moderate, and now I have two regular zits and one cyst which is fading. Oh, and a shitload of red marks, but the midday application of neutrogena multi-vitamin is helping those along nicely. IF things continue, I should be clear by Autumn.

How long have you been on the pills? Im on the exact same thing right now, but Im about to stop taking the pills because im getting light headed and also my friend did some research and he said they can kill off a lot of the good stuff which you need to stay healthy. My nose has been running more lately, not sure if its the weather or the pills. Also, I've been itching alkll over including my legs and crotch area which I believe has to do with the pills im guessing.

Guest rjl

diffren cream is much better for people with sensitive skin the gel really sucked the life out of my face. in any case 4 months of goopy shit did not produce enough results.

Umm minocycline isn't supposed to have many common/bad side affects at all from what my doctor told me. I took minocycline about 7months ago it worked great! I had a breakout every-other week with probably 1-2 pimples vs. before 7+.

I never once got sick while on the antibiotic. I'm not sure if minocyline takes away many "bad" things because I never got sick and when I got a puncture wound the doctor said minocycline will take care of it.

If i were you I'd keep on it, if the same side affects persist or get worse after about 2weeks then talk to your doctor.