Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest doremi

Fraxel FAQ

Guest doremi

I did this a while ago with Smoothbeam. Basically just consolidate all the detailed story into a few basic questions that people can answer (I'd like to know myself) and if they wanted to get into the details they can look at that other fraxel thread (the one that is up to 40 pages now).

Here you go:

1. How much do you pay per session? I'd like to see something like $500 (say with a promise to do 3 treatments, I'm still ok with that).

2. Does the doctor offer spot treatments? (like smoothbeam, whole face, or cheek only, etc). If yes, how much?

2. What city do you live in?

3. What types of scars do you have?

4. Which scars improved the most? How many percent?

That's all I have for now :D

1.) $750 a treatment

2.) Yes, my doctor offers spot treatments for $150 a piece

3.) North Texas

4.) rolling scars and scarred pores, uneven skin tone

5.) not sure yet, first appointment is this Friday :)

I did this a while ago with Smoothbeam. Basically just consolidate all the detailed story into a few basic questions that people can answer (I'd like to know myself) and if they wanted to get into the details they can look at that other fraxel thread (the one that is up to 40 pages now).

Here you go:

1. How much do you pay per session? I'd like to see something like $500 (say with a promise to do 3 treatments, I'm still ok with that).

2. Does the doctor offer spot treatments? (like smoothbeam, whole face, or cheek only, etc). If yes, how much?

2. What city do you live in?

3. What types of scars do you have?

4. Which scars improved the most? How many percent?

That's all I have for now :D

1. 1500 per treatment, but a package of 4 for 5000 and maybe a 5th one free of charge later on if im not satisfied with the results

2.yes, not sure

2.fort lauderdale, florida

3.rolling and a couple boxcars

4.dont know yet, have only had one

1. $1000 per treatment, package of 4 full face for $3400.

2. Spot treatments (cheeks) are $400 each

3. Kansas City, MO

4. Rolling, boxscars, icepick, enlarged pores

5. All scars have impoved, scars are much shallower and skin appears much smoother. Too early after treatments to give a final percentage of improvement; atleast 25% to 30% at this point. I need another month or two to see how much collagen forms.

Sean..

To start $800 per full face multi pass treatments now I get it for only $500 per treatment because I am a MODEL on the docs web site

NO she only does full face

West palm beach Fl

Mix of scars moderate and a few severe with blothcy skin

Modest (but REAL) improvement to all the scars I would say 30-50 percent in range of improvements to the scars. Complexion over all vastly improved

check me out at www.laserskinsolutions.com

I was there and saw the before and after on the link

but it would not let me click on it.

I got it now. Sorrie

Floridaguy: How many treatments have you gotten so far? There are 2 pictures, you are the one not showing your whole face right? If so, I do see an improvement but your scars are not bad at all.

Guest doremi

Looks like Fraxel is still too expensive for me.

I'll wait until it's around 600 bux/treatment or so..then I might try.

drewboy, I pm'd you, I live in north texas and am curious about your doc! The spot treatment prices sound great! Has anyone here had negative effects from the fraxel? The redness in my scars has just recently faded over the past year to pink and I'd hate to think it would stay bright red for a year again after this treatment. My doctors only prescribed elidel, which helps, however it is not really classified as eczema or really even rosacea, but acts like it. What is the recovery time really like for spot treatments with fraxel, if anyone can share? Thanks