Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Duac and Differin a good combo?

I am using differin right now and i have heard alot of people that use duac along with differin and it seems to work for them. Can everyone who used this combo or is currently using it right now please post your results and experiences with it. i am almost on my 4 week using differin and i just want to say that differin has made my skin breakout so much which i understand that differin brings the junk to the surface. I am giong to wait until the 5th or 6th week on this stuff and if i am breaking out horribly in places where i suually dont then i think i want to go get duac for the mornings and see if it will make a difference.

I used it right from the start. I used the combo for about 4 months. I got a bit clearer, but still not 100% clear, so I switched to retin-a micro.. I'm a little more clear and can go about 3 weeks out of a month and be totally clear. I break out with like 3-5 pustules monthly and a monster cyst or two every 2 months or so...

I never did get an initial breakout. I guess the duac controlled it.....