Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please rate me.

1 - monkey or ape

5 - average

10 - gorgeous

I'm a 45 year old man. This photo was taken last year for a photoshoot at a job that canned my ass.

be honest and don't be cruel. :liar:

YEah, I admit it. it's totally self indulgent.

Post your photo so we can rate you!

:think:

sorry too silly ;)

Please rate me.

1 - monkey or ape

5 - average

10 - gorgeous

I'm a 45 year old man. This photo was taken last year for a photoshoot at a job that canned my ass.

Now you are just being flat out silly :)

Please rate me.

1 - monkey or ape

5 - average

10 - gorgeous

Now you are just being flat out silly :)

Oh c ome one!

I would RATE YOU A 10!!!!

If we're being honest, I'm gonna to say 5-average. I like your blue shirt though :)

ouch! well, what do i expect.

I'm average in every way.

Average, that's me! :(:):D:angel::doubt:

If we're being honest, I'm gonna to say 5-average. I like your blue shirt though :)

is that a photo of you?

is that a photo of you?

LOL..no silly thats Johnny Depp (I have a hunch you knew that though..haha)..Johnny is my dream guy

I didnt mean to come off as cruel...Average isnt a bad thing..Its also hard to tell because you covered your eyes..eyes are very important..if you want a real rating you gotta show your whole face. So from what was shown I gotta say average..Your eyes could be really beautiful though and that could change someones whole rating.

Beautiful skin, you are mother-fucking handsome, I kid you not. I don't think the scars are really that bad at all. Like someone said before, they add character and origionality.

In all seriousness, I think you're pretty good looking, in the least gay way I can say it.

is that a photo of you?

LOL..no silly thats Johnny Depp (I have a hunch you knew that though..haha)..Johnny is my dream guy

I didnt mean to come off as cruel...Average isnt a bad thing..Its also hard to tell because you covered your eyes..eyes are very important..if you want a real rating you gotta show your whole face. So from what was shown I gotta say average..Your eyes could be really beautiful though and that could change someones whole rating.

You weren't cruel. I know I'm average on a good day.

I really didn't know that was Johnny Depp. In f act, are you a boy or a girl?

Now I'm totally confused!

You do sound a little stuck up, though. So let's see ya!

Beautiful skin, you are mother-fucking handsome, I kid you not. I don't think the scars are really that bad at all. Like someone said before, they add character and origionality.

In all seriousness, I think you're pretty good looking, in the least gay way I can say it.

Hey thanks! You saw my photo? I took it down!

gee

is that a photo of you?

You weren't cruel. I know I'm average on a good day.

I really didn't know that was Johnny Depp. In f act, are you a boy or a girl?

Now I'm totally confused!

You do sound a little stuck up, though. So let's see ya!

Hey thanks! You saw my photo? I took it down!

gee

I'm a girl...I guess the picture of johnny depp throws people off :confused:

I'll put a pic up if I can also blurr out my eyes (I have to figure out how first)..I dont want to find out I know somebody on here...I'm not stuck up though..you asked for honesty and thats what I am honest. :dance:

the scars really arent that bad.

I'm very grateful that they aren't that bad.

But the fact that they are there drives me crazy like you can't believe.

I have to find out some procedure to have done.

Any suggestions?

Uhmm I believe the pic is in the Gallery, not in the topic.

I'd say 8/10 or so.

Scars are cool - they add depth to one's personality :)

Its a hell of a lot better than my pokadot red mark face.

I'd rate you a zero you coward. At least the person has the guts to post a pic of themselves. Stop being an internet troll and do something positive with your life!

That's twice you've played the "do something with your life" card. A little insecure are we? Perhaps bible-reading qualifies as doing something positive.

I'm the insecure one? At least I have a pic of myself on these boards. YOU are the one who doesn't you coward. You call someone a zero without even having a pic of yourself. What a coward!

Yeah coward isn't really an insult people take seriously where I am from. It's mostly used by insecure guys, calling people cowards before that person finds out they're a fag.