Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

I'm obssessing about scars again!!

Sigh, I'm obbsessing about my acne scars again! I have to know which avenue to take to correct them.

I hate it when I get like this! This obssession usually occurs when things are going wrong in my life. But the obssession is there!

I really want to get these scars fixed. I also want my red flushing look to clear up. I am posting here and not the scar forum because I'm totally neurotic about my situation.

:boohoo:

Good luck fixing your scars though I think you look perfectly fine. (:

Thanks. But I have to get them fixed! It's driving me crazy! It's probably the bigges sorce of stress in my life. Maybe it's just how my stree is manifest. I mean, if other things are bothering me, maybe I THINK the scars are what is bothering me.

I don't even know if that makes sense. :rolleyes:

OK, I looked and your skin looks great! Remember we look at ourselves in the mirror and see things much worse than they are.

A-

Uh, okay, so take away the scars-- what do you stress over?

I stree over the fact that I can't keep a job, yet I am talented and intelligent.

But I can't keep a job because I don't work fast enough. I'm a web designer. I do good work. I really do. But I don't catch on fast. I also am very nervous. :shhh:

Theres nothing wrong with your skin.

Don't do anything drastic- otherwise you may end up with something to really be worried about.

Thanks. I just want the indentations to be filled in.

Any suggestions?

OK, I looked and your skin looks great! Remember we look at ourselves in the mirror and see things much worse than they are.

A-

Thanks. That's a nice compliment and a relief to hear. But those marks bother me a whole lot. I suppose I see them way more than others. They still bother me. But I am relieved you wrote that.

Thanks

Uh, okay, so take away the scars-- what do you stress over?

I stree over the fact that I can't keep a job, yet I am talented and intelligent.

But I can't keep a job because I don't work fast enough. I'm a web designer. I do good work. I really do. But I don't catch on fast. I also am very nervous. :shhh:

Theres nothing wrong with your skin.

Don't do anything drastic- otherwise you may end up with something to really be worried about.

Thanks. I just want the indentations to be filled in.

Any suggestions?

A-

Thanks. That's a nice compliment and a relief to hear. But those marks bother me a whole lot. I suppose I see them way more than others. They still bother me. But I am relieved you wrote that.

Thanks

I know we all see ourselves differently but i cant see what your problem is?? there aint nothin wrong with the way your skin is, i wish my skin was like that! Count yourself extremely lucky your skin aint as bad as mine.