Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wahey

Be sure if you quit..

Well a couple of weeks ago I decided to quit the regimen altogether. What a mistake, My skin is now worse than it has ever been.. and im right back on it again praying for it to return to how it was. So just a quick tip for you guys, if you are tempted to quit, even if you are clear, make absolutely sure.

What made you decide to quit? Was your skin at the point where you wanted it to be before you stopped?

I'm not planning on quitting anytime soon since I'm happy with the results, but it would be nice if there was a point in my life (several years from now? who knows) where I didn't have to depend on lots of chemicals on my face to make it look okay.

What made you decide to quit? Was your skin at the point where you wanted it to be before you stopped?

I'm not planning on quitting anytime soon since I'm happy with the results, but it would be nice if there was a point in my life (several years from now? who knows) where I didn't have to depend on lots of chemicals on my face to make it look okay.

I quit because I couldnt stand the redness and also wanted to see how my skin was now.

if your skin got really red, try using more moisturiser, or a different moistoiriser.

god, i have no idea how to spell that word.

since my skin has cleared nicely i have thought about stopping just to see.... but forget it. i am sure it would all come back. last thing i want is to have to start all over again with the redness.

if your skin got really red, try using more moisturiser, or a different moistoiriser.

god, i have no idea how to spell that word.

since my skin has cleared nicely i have thought about stopping just to see.... but forget it. i am sure it would all come back. last thing i want is to have to start all over again with the redness.

I havent put any on in 3 weeks (becuase it hasnt arrived ad i run out) and havent got any spots. but i duno why.