Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CheaChea

What do you guys think about these regimen products?

Neutragena Acne Wash[2% SA] <----- This works for me like nothing else. I can't leave it behind. Only reason i dont have Active acne that has about 50 pimples on my face.

I am not sure about the bp, I need some help, Can't buy any good bp in my local stores. I might make a bank account this week, so hopefully i can order some online. Neutragena products really work good on me, Should i just use their bp too? Or is dans bp better? Or does it just depend on the person? I can also get some 5% bp cream that worked good on me from my derm though, but it runs out real fast and then to get it back i have to make appointment and go downtown to go get it. Might just go with this one even though i think 5% is to much.

Need Some help on lotions Also, I have right now, As of now. Lubriderm skin nourishing moisturizing lotion With premium oat extract[My sister was using this, and i tried it once and i like the way it makes my face look when i put it] It is Non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic[i dont know what this is but i am not allergic to anything] It has a few ingredients that have me concerned. Cocoa butter, Caster oil.

I am also adding this to my regimen because of my situation, Neutrogena body wash[2%SA], And neutrogena t gel for scalp acne[Just showed up out of no where, I am changing pillow cases, lets see what happens, It has stopped me from getting my favorite hair cut though]

And on days that i wake up early and have nothing to do I will put aloe vera gel during that whole day untill i go to sleep and put on bp gel, I cannot put bp during the day, at least that 5% one. I look terrible with it, even if i put lotion[yes i followed 15 min rule]