Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skin Deadness

The Natural Way.

I've been doing a lot of thinking. Maybe it's time to go the natural way. I remember getting my first pimple, so I freaked out and got onto chemical products and that led onto a ton more pimples, redness in the face and oiliness. My face literally dead.

I've been eating some what healthy, but there's been times where I eat what ever as well as my Mom's dinner. So this is what I'm planning on doing and eating.

New Schedule:

Morning, Evening, Night: Rub face with Aloe Vera. I don't know if that has a chance of controlling my acne. Should I add in some type of natural cleanser?

-Breakfast: Three Hard Boiled Eggs, plus a bottle of water.

-Lunch: Plate of salad. (Lettuce, Celery, 1 hard boiled egg in little pieces)

-Dinner: I have no idea what I can make to replace my Mom's dinners. Idea's?

There are other things that will be replacing the random snacks I have in my day like:

-3-4 banana's.

-1 apple.

-Strawberries

-Broccoli

-Grape's

-Carrot's

-Green pepper's

-Watermelon

-Cherries

-Honey?

Old Schedule:

(Keep in mind I took antibiotics. I stopped as of yesterday because I read a lot of the side effect and I just don't want to hurt my body.)

Morning: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. Evening: Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser, Night: 5% benzoyl peroxide wash.

-Breakfast: Fruit Loops, over easy eggs, bottle of water.

-Lunch: Hot dog or hamburger, plate of salad. (Meat, 1 hard boiled egg in little pieces)

After School:

-Frosted Mini-Wheats or any kind of cereal available

-1 Apple

-Mom's Dinner

-Sometimes Vanilla Ice Cream

Keep in mind that my face can get really oily during the day and pretty red.

So is this a good or bad idea?

I've been doing a lot of thinking. Maybe it's time to go the natural way. I remember getting my first pimple, so I freaked out and got onto chemical products and that led onto a ton more pimples, redness in the face and oiliness. My face literally dead.

I've been eating some what healthy, but there's been times where I eat what ever as well as my Mom's dinner. So this is what I'm planning on doing and eating.

New Schedule:

Morning, Evening, Night: Rub face with Aloe Vera. I don't know if that has a chance of controlling my acne. Should I add in some type of natural cleanser?

There are other things that will be replacing the random snacks I have in my day like:

-3-4 banana's.

-1 apple.

-Strawberries

-Broccoli

-Grape's

-Carrot's

-Green pepper's

-Watermelon

-Cherries

-Honey?

Old Schedule:

(Keep in mind I took antibiotics. I stopped as of yesterday because I read a lot of the side effect and I just don't want to hurt my body.)

Morning: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. Evening: Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser, Night: 5% benzoyl peroxide wash.

-Lunch: Hot dog or hamburger, plate of salad. (Meat, 1 hard boiled egg in little pieces)

After School:

-1 Apple

-Mom's Dinner

Dont eat too much egg, 4 a day is way too much.

Vanilla ice- cream is not a good idea... I am on the regiment to eat only natural foods, no snacks ,product in any kind of milk.. I think your plan is a good starting well Good luck !

No more oily foods also!

Looks pretty good, It may help out. At least you'll be healthier.

The one suggeston I would make with the eggs is to eat them lightly scrambled instead of hard boiled because hard boiled are incredibly difficult to digest and a nightmare for your stomach.

All right, forget the eggs in the morning. But what can I replace it with? I need to maintain the same weight.

Oatmeal?

I'm trying to stay away from whole-grain foods and wheat, so it's tough for me to have any kind of cereal.

Guest PokaHotAz

good luck w/ ur regimen... but the natural way isnt the "clear skin regimen" u shouldve posted this in the "personal regimen"section

Sorry about that.

Well, I'm also eating pumpkin seeds. (Zinc) So I hope that helps out as well.

I'm guessing I'm just going to eat a banana in the mornings. If anyone has any idea's for what I should eat then I'd appreciate that since hard boiled eggs aren't a good idea. And what about Organic Strawberry/Raspberry Yogurt?

New Schedule:

-3-4 banana's.

-1 apple.

-Strawberries

-Broccoli

-Grape's

-Carrot's

-Green pepper's

-Watermelon

-Cherries

-Honey?

Old Schedule:

After School:

-1 Apple

-Mom's Dinner

Good idea! I have a suggestion though, when you cleanse your face with aloe vera, mix a few drops of tea tree oil with it! Tea Tree oil is one of the most popular natural Acne Treatments. I use it every day, and it keeps my face looking great! I recently gave up the Chemical Products, and after looking in the mirror, I will never go back!

In my opinion, the eggs in the a.m. are fine - Provided you're not allergic to them. Just soft boil them instead of hard boiling. Try to drink the bottle of water at least 1/2 hr (an hr is better) before or after eating breakfast.

Maybe add some seeds and/or avocado to that salad to give some extra calories.

What does Mom usually make for dinner? If it's meat and vegetables, eat that! Rice, sweet potatoes are good.

Find enough things that you like and will eat so that you're not starving or getting bored with your diet. That will help you stick to it.

It's helpful to figure out exactly what you want to try diet-wise. Are you avoiding wheat, all grains, dairy?? Avoid sugar.

Good luck to ya!

if you was on antibiotics it be a good ideal to drink kefir

where are the carbs??? very necassary oatmill and brown rice

beans and lentils are good at stopping fat absorbtion

salads its good to have fat... since vit A is fat soluble so evoo and coconut oil are good and having sunflower and pumpkin seeds will be good with the salad

water in meals isnt good since water can dilute vitamins. keep eating your eggs they are good for you

mmm honey is antinflamatory but dont get to much

and that many bananas i know its good for women but that many dang i dunno about that

everything else looks good

Well, now I don't know what to drink in the morning. I'm stuck with everything in the morning.

If I can't figure out what to have, then I'm going to go with 1 hard boiled egg, banana and organic strawberry yogurt.

Thank you all for the advice.

Try skipping the bananas - they break a lot of people out.

Or just have one .. 2-4 might be a bit too much.

Well, my oiliness has decreased since I have started eating them. And I feel my face is fine when I eat them.

Also is low acid orange juice good in the mornings?