Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Neutrogena healthy skin spf15 on the regimen?

Ok today i just went out and bought neutrogena healthy skin face lotion spf15

and after applying csr gel i applied it,

my skin got all red and irratated it kinda tingles but doesnt sting

currently my face is still irratated from it

will the irratation and redness go away any time soon ? & tell me about ur first exp. with this product

Guest chon_bon

it has AHA, i dunno what the effects are when u mix AHA with BP

Its probably just your face getting used to the AHA- the first few times I used my glycolic lotion it stung a little but it went down after a while :)

ur rite the redness went away after my 2nd application :)

i just dont know how much is too less or too much

yea it stings at first but your face will adjust to it, its good stuff really helps with red marks and stuff after continued use

this stuff is way better than eucerin

when i use to use eucerin my skin was always oiley and shitty lookin

now its not!

Ok today i just went out and bought neutrogena healthy skin face lotion spf15

and after applying csr gel i applied it,

my skin got all red and irratated it kinda tingles but doesnt sting

currently my face is still irratated from it

will the irratation and redness go away any time soon ? & tell me about ur first exp. with this product

I believe the bottle says to use 2 pumps all over your face. Since you are applying it over top bp, I would definitely use less, and only use it once a day to avoid over-exfoliation and increased peeling.

skin is still getting red not dramatically but still a tint of red ya know ? does anybody know if applying more than 2 pumps for ur face make it red or what ? i just feel like my face is dry if i use like 1 pump and half for bottom half of face and half a pump on forehead my face just feels dry using that less of a amount

compared to eucerin i used like 7 pumps total on my face... errgh i need some help herre

but then again i was thinkin.. my face stays red after i put on the BP.. maybe its just cuz of the preservatives that is in my bp ( i dont have new batch yet) hmm ?

i just want to know what to do to make my skin less red during the day and no i wont buy another moisturizer for the day and yes i want to use this twice a day

Well, since you don't want to use a different moisturizer during the day, I suppose you're just going to have to have red skin.

I just would NOT use this lotion twice a day, I tried that, it burned me up.

Why are you insisting on using it twice daily?

Hi,

You said that using Eucerin made you greasy, right? And the Neutrogena makes you dry, right? Well, maybe use the Eucerin at night (when it's ok to be greasier) and the Neutrogena during the day. Maybe they will complement each other? Just a thought...

wait.. new batch.. of what?

I got this Neutrogena stuff yesterday, so I'll be using it once per day, so my skin adjusts to it, and stops being red.

ah.. damn, I bought like 9 tubes of the old batch, so it'll be a while until my skin stops being red I guess...

ok i take back everything i said good about this product.. my face has been slowly getting more and more irratated from this stuff .. uhh i wouldnt use it anymore .. i dont care how old eucerin skin renewal is getting .. im buying some of it today .. im just going to use this stuff to spot treat its like its slowly ruining my skin

You should of used it once a day then use it twice a day since your skin is not usse to it... Its a nice moisturizer but leaves my face greesy... What you should try is loreal future cream BHA its nice and wont leave your skin looking bad... I love that stuff.. Right now im trying the neutrogena and i think i might just stop using it for a bit because i think i discovered a way to get rid of red marks fast... Ill be posting a loog soon in couple days with pictures of every day progress and after each application to see if you guys notice a difference...

I called Neutrogena today as so much of you (including me) have interrogations about the use of this AHA face lotion. The girl was very helpful and told me that is is very potent and to use it in small amount. She said that the best thing is to start mixing it it with regular neutrogena face lotion or the sensitive skin one. I was using 4 pumps morning and nights and she said it is way too much and with the BP it would make my face really irritated and red (which it did). I will try to use one pump only in the morning mixed with regular moisturizer and use the jojoba oil at night as a moisturizer. As my skin will hopefully get more tolerant, I will try to augment the quantity I use (because it is great for fading red marks and scars!). I'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah dude, I was having problems with that moisturizer too when I started. I mean, for the first few hours after I put it on, my skin looked and felt great, and it was really fading the red marks so that made me want to use more pumps, which turned out to be a disaster. My skin flaked off intensely. It works really amazingly if you only use 1-2 pumps for your entire face, and by 1-2 I mean 1 most of the time and sometimes 2. I started with just at night for a couple weeks and now I use it twice daily. I also don't use it just on its own, I mix it with a regular moisturizer like the person above me noted. It makes the moisturizer absorb quicker and nicer too and it got rid of all the lines/wrinkles on my face, plus my skin is so soft. My girlfriend got a "facial" the other day and shes like "feel my face its sooo soft" but with this neutrogena stuff mine's even softer. I fuckin love it. To be honest I don't think the regimen was even working that well for me until I added it.

i use the neutrogena spf 15 oil free...best moisture...

Yeah, best moisturizer I could find too, and I've tried cetaphil, complex 15, and also some vichy moisturizer. dumb bitch at the store said it would moisturize my skin way batter than any other kind cause it's designed for men but it sucks nard at mositurizing compared to the neutrogena. I do like using the vichy on areas where i dont use bp though because it makes my skin incredibly matte, no shine at all, plus it has a slight smell that stops my face from smelling like sunscreen.