Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
3pointshoota

My First Breakout since using the Regimen

I started the Regimen about 4 weeks ago and its been working great. Most of my acne cleared up and I was left with only marks (Which are starting to fade) This morning I got up to my first breakout in 4 weeks. I got a lot of small, tiny pimples. They are pretty small, but I got a lot of them. Of course this is better before I started the regimen when I got large red pimples. But are these small pimples normal on the regimen? Should I put more bp? (Using 1 finger full for each side of my face, so 2 finger full in total)

Thanks

Keep at it! this happened to me after 2 weeks and I was like wtf? 8-[ I can't remember how long I've been on the regimen :-s 3months+ I think and it's working great

that's normal, happens. Hopefully this'll be the last breakout you have to deal with.

However, something to consider is irritation. If you ever break out unexpectedly, ask yourself, "have I irritated my skin somehow?"

- sun exposure a few weeks prior

- cell phone

- picking or touching

- just started making out with someone regularly

you get the picture.

-Dan

I'm thinking that maybe because it's small and it has a pretty good contact with the side of your skin?... but I guess that may go with pretty much any phone at that...