Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corrine_1980

My Accutane Journey... STRESS OUT :)

19 august 2006

a) you gonna be dancin and rockin in some club with tone of guys around

b) you gonna be lying in some beach (with spf of course) and delight beautiful weather and ice cream

c) you will be shopping and buying all the dresses you wanted to buy and wont be afraid of any mirror

pick one :D

Sorry your cyst got bigger... but wow, day 60 already! That means you're 2 months through.. doesn't the time just fly!?

Hope things are going well other than the forehead! Hope your flatmates help you clean.. as I well know, having roommates that don't clean is NOT good! :)

go corrine go corrine

i think ur gonna look fab once ur done with tane...

good luck buddy!!

Blood tests aren't fun, but tolerable. Some lady that is in the puppet show we do for our church had to have some blood taken and she cried and whined all night about how they took three things of blood so she just couldn't do anything, she should be at home resting and blah blah blah, and I wanted to say lady, suck it up, I have two taken every month and it doesn't slow me down a bit. She was crying for sympathy and she wasn't getting any from me!!! Bit off topic sorry, but it bugged me!

im praying for you to corrine. sorry to hear about the cysts :( , that is one thing i dont miss. i stopped getting them in my 2nd month. i hope i never get them back.

you will look fab before you know it

Hi guys..

Thank you all.. even tough I still feel sad.. but it's ok.. I'll just continue..

Your support and encouragement are highly appreciated.

Mental miracle...

My Choice : C CCCCCCCCCCCCC.. haha.. what an interesting multiple choice..

I really hope by August I'll be clear.. My bday is in August.. all I want for my birthday is clear skin.. yay :)

Hi TGirl

Yeah I have passed my 2 months.. really feels like forever.. haha.. :).

By the way my flatmate is great.. very clean and tidy.. so I don't have much problem with them

How's your kitchen .. is it cleaner?

Hi jasota

I really don't know what to do right now..

Amin.. hopefully I will be faboulous after this..

Thanks !! :)

How's your progress ?

Trenem

hAuhauhauha... Thank God you didn't say that to the lady and only in this blog :):)...

Yeah.. I am so used to blood test too.. last time when I was in Primary 5 I got dengue fever and being hospitalised for 8 days.

During this period I have my blood taken every hmm 6 hours.. so it's around 3 times a day.. gee..

SO now.. I don't feel the pain anymore.

Andy

Hi girlll..

Hope your sis is fine.. Haven't got time to check out your log..

Thanks for your prayer.. :)

That's great to have someone praying for me...

Kimmm

I know last time you also have a long IB..

Thanks for your prayer.. ;)

I really hope this cysts will go away and never come backkkk............OR I WILL CRY..

Day 61

I am really scared to put my update guys..

Especially for those who will just consider taking Roaccutane.

My skin still no improvement.. and still getting bad..

My cysts becoming bigger and painful.. may be because I have finished my prednisolone.. so I get horrible breakout again..

That medicine suppress my breakout for around 2 weeks..

I will just ask my derm to update my dosage to full 1mg/kg.. hopefully she will let me take 50 mg/day so that I can finish soon.. :):)...

OK... I will give you a more positive update hopefully soon... (HOPEFULLY)... I will I will..

My Cysts will go away I will be clearr... yaya....

Gee.. now I know why some people got depression while taking this medicine..

The IB that they experience may be veryyyy bad...

Thank God I found this forum with lots of supporter like you guys... :proud:

Who helps me a LOT :turtle: makes me stronger... :box: , gives me lots of advice.. :wub:

anddd... bring me up when I feel down... :injured:

YAY.... BIG APPLAUSE for all of youuu.....

For all my log readerrr.. xie xie thank you merci arigatoo...

Love

Corrine..

Oh No corrine! I hope that month three brings you more luck than month 2, I have faith that it will. Hope your day is going well, I don't have to work tomorrow, but I have to go to a conference, but yeah for a break from the kids (students), they have been so cranky lately!!

It will get better! Everything that's coming out now at once, would have stayed there if it wasn't for the tane! keep the faith, best of luck!

My kitchen is cleaner but I don't even care, I'm leaving in a week and moving into somewhere SO much better... by myself! :dance: yay!

You are too cute! I love reading your posts! I'm sorry you aren't pleased with your skin right now.. just keep your chin up and know that everything will be better soon! :) You are such a sweetheart with such a cheery personality, you DESERVE the best skin you could possibly have!

Hi alllllllllll..

How are you all..

Hope you are doing fine.

I am happy because today is Friday... it means tommorow is Saturday which is holiday then the day after is Sunday which is also holiday... haha..

HI mentalmiracle

I find that your nickname is veryy cute :) mental miracle humm..

prednisolone is some kind of steroid I guess.. (It's fine to take it to reduce the IB).

ANyway I only take a low dosage for 2 weeks. I don't think I want to take it longer than that.. and my derm only give prescription for 2 weeks.

Hi CaptainCool

Thanksss CC..

I will be cured yeahh I will (hopefully)..

Keeping my finger crossed...

Hope you are doing fine out there..

Hi trenem

How's your conference?

It's good to take a break from all your cranky kids...

But I guess you also have lots of good ones ^_^.

THat's the thing with kid.. one or two is ok but when you have to handle > 10 at one time that's another story.. haha..

I guess you have to be very patient with them.. :D.

Hi styler

Thanks for your kind words..

I really hope those coming out will not so big and painfull heheh.. but I guess I can't choose..

I will check out your log.. It seems you started accutane on Sept last year....

Hi TGirl

Glad that you are leaving your current one soon.

Hope your next one is better and this time sure the kitchen is the *blink* and shiny one :D.

THanks for all your encouragement. You are such a sweetheart yourselves..

Today no update...

Anybody experiencing pimples getting bigger?

If you do.. what did you do to it?

My cysts seems to get bigger.. I don't know whether it is due to Accutane or my little stress..

This week I have been veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy.. See how much busy I have.

No matter how busy I am, I am still updating this log hahah..

Gee.. I am an addict..

Yesterday I missed Lost. I felt asleep because I feel so tired. But it's good because it means I have 8 hours of sleep yesterday.. :wub:.

Well.. need to get back to work..

Have a nice day every one out there.. wherever you are and whatever you do..

LOVEEEEEEE & HAPPY FRIDAY.. God loves all of you.. no matter how bad your pimples are (gee.. I am refering to myself :) no matter how bad I am)

Corrine

Corrine,

Hang in there - month 3 may be the beginning of the end of your acne. I've read LOTS of logs, and some people don't see improvement until the second half of their course. Make sure you are talking to your derm. Call and let him/her know what's happening.

Better days are ahead!

P&W

Hi CaptainCool

Thanksss CC..

I will be cured yeahh I will (hopefully)..

Keeping my finger crossed...

Hope you are doing fine out there..

OF COURSE YOU WILL BE CURED!! Stop being such a pesimist! Acne lives on pesimism, so be an optimist and ur skin will be clear in no time. It works!! :D

Think positively,

CC :cool:

OF COURSE YOU WILL BE CURED!! Stop being such a pesimist! Acne lives on pesimism, so be an optimist and ur skin will be clear in no time. It works!! :D

Think positively,

CC :cool:

Yes CC, I definitely agree that acne lives on pesimism! There are many factor, but state of your mind is surely one of them! My experience is - for example - that when I don't sleep well and I have problems at work, I have some really ugly breakouts. So we've got to find a way to peace of mind and it will really help us in our therapy!

Corrine - hold on :) sometimes 'Tane needs more than 70 days to start working well and effective! :wub:

Jarrec stole my new page announcement :ninja:

looks like I am going to have to be more vigilant!

:)

TG, let's announce together & loud:

NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW PPPPPAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Wuihh guys thanks for all the posting..

CC.. ..

Just realising how pessimist I am.. I will try to be more optimist..

Yay... I AM OPTIMIST..(Gee.. easier said than done ^_^)

and trying to be more positive although it;s very hard :D....

Ok... I WILL BE CURED... I WILL BE CURED.

Hi P&W

Hii... you are back..

I'll be find and I'll be continuing for sure.

I will tell my derm about my feeling. I will go there next Sat with my good blood test result.

Hopefully she'll increase my dosage so that I'll finish this soon..

Hi Firegurll

Yeah.. I got this painful cysts esp when I touch them when I wash my face.. I tried to be very gentle..

Thanks always for your encouragement..

Jarrec..

My experience is - for example - that when I don't sleep well and I have problems at work, I have some really ugly breakouts. So we've got to find a way to peace of mind and it will really help us in our therapy!

Corrine - hold on sometimes 'Tane needs more than 70 days to start working well and effective!

I will HOLD on... :) :)...

Yeah.. I am also trying to find a way to feel less stress about it..

Yeah after 70 days.. I'll be great and back to my original skin and even better ...

Oh yeah.. thanks for teaching me that Polish word Jarrec..

Hi Juless..

Thanks for stopping by at my log :D

I will check out your progress later..

Hi TGirl and Jarrec..

Please don't fight in my log okkokokok hauhauhauahh..

Guys... today not much thing to update..

And I am scared of being such a pessimist if I am telling my condition right now..... hahahhahhahahahaha..

I am optimist this medicine will work sooon on me.. that's all I can say..

I just use some cold water on my face.. just to make it cooler.. cos currently the painful cysts is justt outrageous.. upss.. am I spelling wrongly..

Just now listening to Mirage - Hennie Bekker.. those relaxing music.. gee.. how I love it..

after some cold water to my face.. listening to a nice song... with some lavender.. then fall asleep..

I really sleep a lot these few days :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I have a roomate... she is Malaysia.. Last Fri she went back home around 3 in the morning.(Need to do overtime in her office). THen she wake up around 6 and start working again. She went back to office around 8 am in the morning.. and guess what.. until now (Sat 10:33 PM) she is still hasn;t come back yet..

It means.. she has been working for almost 48 hours with just 3 hours of sleep.. Oh My God...

I am sooo glad my work is ok so far and I have great boss and great family.

I just call my sis this morning and talk for quite some time with her..

Thank God for giving me such a wonderful family.. and for all of you here.. (I don't know how many times I have said this heheh).

Ok then have a nice day guys..

Hi TGirl and Jarrec..

Please don't fight in my log okkokokok hauhauhauahh..

Dear Corrine, it was not a fight but a co-operation in announcing ;)

How to fight with somebody so cute as TG :)

Hey Corrine! Good thing you have your wonderful family to talk to, and I agree with you that we are all so lucky to have each other and this website. Being able to come here and vent what sucks about acne and accutane is such a relief. Things getting better yet? Well I'm always thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better.

Luv Andy

Hi everyone..

How are you.. :)..

Jarrec..

Haha I am just kidding about you fighting with TGirl..

Agree.. who can fight with such a cute girl like her... ^_^

Andy..

You are such a sweetie..

Thanks for thinking about me.

Yeahhh it's good that I can vent about this stupid acne..

Though my face is not getting better yet.. but I feel better with such a nice person like you encouraging me.. :wub:

Hi firegurll

You are one of my fave person in this log.. you rocks..

Do you know that all your reply is really helps me go through this acne and cysts sucks period..

(Sorry for being too rude.. I don't usually use the word sucks.. but this time I have to agree that acne is sucks.. :))

I am so glad I have such a nice sis and bro.. they are angels.. my mum is another angel..

By the way my roomie is not really workaholic... but the company makes her one.. I pity her sometimes.. I will fall sick if I have to works consequenly for 3 days with only 3 hours sleep..

Thanks everyone...:)...

Today is my.. hmmm can't remember.. how many days I have taken this Accutane.

Just got a few newbies on my temple and cheek..

The cysts on my forehead has become smaller..

The one on my cheek is slightly bigger.. one is coming out just now..

Face still bumpy.. I guess I got lots of clogged pores..

Anddd.. my roomie still haven't come back from office... can't you imagine..

It's Sunday 8:42 PM..

I'll be dead if I have to work like her..

Oh yeah.. the show that I mentioned last time.. "So you think you can dance".. I don;t know whether you guys have this show in your country..

They changed the time to 7 PM... hiks.. it means I will not be able to watch it..

If I want to watch it.. it means I have to leave office at 6 PM.. which is quite impossible because I have tons of things to do..

But I also had good news.. for the next 4 months I will have cable TV :D :D yaayayayyaya

It's a good news for I am such a TV addict... ^_^..

So more program to watch and I will have less time to look at my pimples...

Hhahaa..

Ok then..

I will go around and check all your log.

Thanks everyone

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee

Corrine

Hi Corrine-

So sorry I haven't posted for so long. Every time I get on, I only have a quick minute. I have been busy lately. No excuses now though. Wanted to say hello and check in on ya. Hope everything is going well for you. Poor roommate, I shouldn't complain about being busy, sounds like she has it rough!! Have a great day!

Taren

I'm sorry everything is coming out of your pores... but better now than later right?!

How are the side effects? And I am glad that you get a color tv and you don't have to work like your roomie! That is such a great thing!

And Jarrec... we can combine to announce Corrine's new pages. No fighting for me :D (Corrine, I promise we'll stop fighting! :D)