Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

Salt Water and Sun is Great for acne!

I have to say this. Dermatologists would disagree, and t here is a risk of skin cancer. But in all my years of bad acne on my back and chest, the o nly thing that cleared it up was the salt water in the ocean and the sun! It worked like a miracle, and that's not lie! It cleared up the cystic acne on my chest, back and face. Fortunately, my face was nowhere as severe as my back and chest. Take this for what it's worth. I'm telling you, the improvement was like 85 to 90%!

Do NOT GO IN THE SUN if you're USING ANY MEDICATION, PLEASE! i SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST.

Do NOT GO IN THE SUN if you're USING ANY MEDICATION, PLEASE! i SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST.

Yep, this is true. My skin in the summer is unbelievable, everything clears up and I feel great. So, yeh...sea water and the sun totally clears up my skin...Of course there's the risk of skin cancer, but I put on alot of high sunscreen (SPF 50) and I don't spend like 12 hours in the sun. Aslong as you look after your skin whilst being out in the sun it's all good.

"If you want to see the rainbow, you've gotta' put up with the rain" ;)

My skin always looked great during tropical vacations ... I'm sure the sun and fresh air have something to do with it, but so does the lack of stress!

I loooove goin to the beach and feelin the hot sun on my face and playin in the water. It always makes me feel better and I can just feel all my pimples drying up. I can't wait til summer!