Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kikzy

Break out from moisturizers

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I guess I easily got break out from moisturizers. :( I started to break out a lot in June 2005 when I moved. I now can't solve this problem. One is that I can't find the right moisturizer for me. I used to use the Clinique moisturizer creme, the yellow one. And yes, break outs I got. I think that Clinique moisturizer was too oily for me.

Then I changed to Complex 15 which I don't know if I got break out from that yet. I've been using it for a while. I do get some break out, but it's not as bad as the last one I used the Clinique's. What I hate about Complex 15 is the smell of it.

Then I read through the topics saying that aloe vera gel is good. So I thought why not try it out. I used it about twice and saw that more break outs I got from it. Now I don't know which moisturizer I should use. Less break out from Complex 15, but the smell is just so bad. My skin type is sometimes dry and oily. It's always dry at the cheeks and where I have acnes. The skin will turn oily after I put on moisturizer though, but I have no problem with that. I don't mind.

:pray: Please please please recommend me some moisturizersssssss. I'm willing to try.

Thanks a lot, guys!!!! :wub:

Click on the Calmin link in my sig and read up about it ... their cleanser and Environmental Protection Cream were developed for rosacea sufferers. I don't actually have rosacea but love the products because they are so light and soothing. I have to have them shipped from the UK but it's TOTALLY worth it.