Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleBabyface

Can someone suggest me wat i shud use? PLSPLSPLS

ok right now, my skin is practically acne clear and free, but the problem im having right now is that i have reddish/brownish marks left from the acne that used to be there.. they are mainly on my cheeks.

i dont have any indented or raised scars, the only problem is the skin discolouration from those acne things.

im currently using neutrogena healthy skin face lotion at night and it seems to be improving my skins tone and smoothness but it just seems to take so long to make the red/brownish marks fade.

is anyone else having this problem? I HATE IT, my skin wud be flawless if it wasnt for these dam colour marks... like ive had two areas on my cheek that has been there for like 3 months right now, its fading only very very slowly, ive used the healthy skin lotion from neutrogena for 16 days now.

can someone help me pls :(

this really helps (but i cant use it cuz im on accutane :evil: ):

1) acv (apple cider vinegar) w/ water mix

2) baking SODA (not powder) w/ a bit of cetaphil <--exfoliator

3) egg white wash (egg whites w/ lemon juice, mix together for like a minute, put on face for 10 minutes then rinse)

hope that helps you. if you need more info, it's in the thread called "divine rx" or something in the 'red marks left after acne' section.

thanks for the responses guys.. ok tell me if im wrong

with the egg white stuff, its jsut that white stuff in the egg right? so u get rid of the yolk and use the white stuff instead?

so i get a egg from the fridge open it and use only the white stuff and then i get a lemon and squeeze a bit in and i mix them both together and put it on my face for 10 mins then wash off?

ill read up about green cream too

thanks for the responses guys

thanks for the responses guys.. ok tell me if im wrong

with the egg white stuff, its jsut that white stuff in the egg right? so u get rid of the yolk and use the white stuff instead?

so i get a egg from the fridge open it and use only the white stuff and then i get a lemon and squeeze a bit in and i mix them both together and put it on my face for 10 mins then wash off?

ill read up about green cream too

thanks for the responses guys

yea, JUST the white stuff in the egg. dont use the yolk cuz it's supposed to give you more pimples or something. and yupp, you got the procedure right. good luck. =P