Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I have good days and bad days, it all depends on how my face looks in the morning.For example, If my skin is totally clear that day except for a huge papsule, I would freak out and tend not to go out.But if my skin is clear, I would go out and do as much as I can in that single day.So basically, my lifestyle is based on how my skin looks that very day.Now what I realize is that noone really cares about 1 or 2 pimples on my already rosacea plagued face.I mean, if I go out and my skin is clear except for a huge papsule, will people think of me differently than if i was clear, but still had rosacea.I hope you get what Im trying to say.1 or 2 pimples isnt going to change the way people look at you, whether you have a good acne day or bad.If you have acne, then its certain that people will notice, whether its a good or bad face day.I have rosacea, right, and I feel that I have some better day and some worse days.Its all in my head, because noone will be there standing beside you when you look in the mirror to see if your face is improving or not; All they see is acne.If you have it, then you have it, whether its mild or moderate.

This is the best way I can describe what Im feeling.If you get it, then good; if you dont then blah!

Guest Tenshi

well the bottom line is, we shouldn't care in the 1st place what other ppl think..even tho it's hard. seems like a wasted life if we look back 10 yrs from now knowing our very existence or happiness depended on what other people thought of us, doesnt it? i see what ur saying... its all about our attitude to the day..the ppl around us nvr change, the world keeps turning...just because we have clear skin that makes us happy because then we feel accepted...but why should we put so much energy into it? yeah its confusing..

we shouldnt care?

but when I was clear during the summer I met this girl and my face was clear well tanned and now its ot so I dont want her to see my face?

but other people I dont care cause they dont know how my face was beofre

It would be good if I could have ONE BLODDY CLEAR DAY... OH GOD ARE YOU SO TIGHT AND SELFISH THAT

YOU CANT GIVE ME 1 CLEAR DAY, NOT 1?????

NOT FRIGGEN ONE!????

ALL I NEED IS 1 CLEAR DAY AND I CAN GET THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS...

DAMN YOUUUUUU!!!!!! WHO TURNED THE LIGHTS BACK ON!!!!

I WANT OUTTTTT...!!!!

I know we shouldn't care about what others think, but I believe it goes a little deeper. When my face looks like crap :cry: , I hate it when people stare or try to sneak a peek at my messed up skin (they think I'm not aware of their sideways, shifty eyed glances :dry: --->but I am!) On some level, we all want to look our very best and having acne makes this impossible. When my face is looking reasonably good, hell- I feel good....I don't have to be completely clear, just reasonably clear. I have a certain amount of confidence, acne or no acne.....but I feel better without acne. I'll come right out and say it, I wanna look hot...smooth skin, a light foundation, mascara, and red lipstick, oh baby- I'm hot :-* . But when my face starts to explode :nuke: , not so hot!!

Yeah, I'll face the world with a smile, and I'll try to be optimistic because there's too much horrible and sinister crap going on in this country, and MacNChez's messed up skin seems trivial in comparison to the world's problems.

But, at the end of the day.....when I look in the mirror........yes, I'm selfish and somewhat narcisstic, I don't give a flying f*ck about the world's problems :snooty: , I just want to have pretty skin!!! And that's that!