Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marvin

Ditched my GF & no Marvin isn't dumb, Let me tell u Why!

As you may know I had informed my friends here at acne.org that my romantic life was very satisfied. I felt complete with my Asian girlfriend and things were going so swell and such it seemed like only a matter of months before we would make the ultimate decision of our lives and get married. Well, I hate my girlfriend and I told her I was unhappy with her for not understanding that I have acne syndrome. Sometimes this leaves me to become very bitter against those without acne and it enrages me. As you can guess my girlfriend is clear free and it just isn't fair when we are at the mall trying on clothes while she tried on clothes I have to hide. I don't want those big bad awful mirrors "truth mirrors" as I like to call them to show my every imperfection and flaw. My girlfriend or should I say 'ex' as of this moment didn't comprehend how severely damaging it was to me when my confidence began to susbside as the acne slowly worsened. I am not ashamed to say that I am fully engulfed with pustules, white heads and some huge cysts but I am vengeful to those who cannot see past my flaws. I am a good guy with strong ethics and morals. I go to church, pray to God and never ever sin in the name of the holy spirit. Please release me from this living hell and I don't know why I even got involved with a girl. Please stop the insanity!

Your best friend for ever

- Marvin

Eh, alot of people here are bitter towards clear skinned people. Tis the way it goes.

You could always try a boyfriend, Marvin. ;P

Yeah, bullshit. To dump a girl because she loves you and sees past your imperfections. If you're not ashamed that you have pustules and cysts and whatnot, then why would you care if you saw it in a mirror? Your girlfriend obviously didn't care, and loved you anyway.

Either your really fucking dumb , or everything you said is bullshit, and made up, just for the sake of putting on a ruse to get attention. I'll go with both.

Guest Tenshi

well im sure you're "asian" gf got away just in time..thank the lawd.

Aside from your dislike toward acne...

Did you love your girlfriend?

no she didn't dislike my acne but i had a suspicion or a hunch that she felt bitterly about my having acne.

Yeah i loved my gf but I have acne so it causes too many problems its just what acne does best.. it makes your life a living hell honestly.

Aside from your dislike toward acne...

Did you love your girlfriend?

no she didn't dislike my acne but i had a suspicion or a hunch that she felt bitterly about my having acne.

Yeah i loved my gf but I have acne so it causes too many problems its just what acne does best.. it makes your life a living hell honestly.

How long did you guys date, Justin?

seriously am i like the only person who doesnt really give a shit. dont get me wrong, i hope your acne improves. you just seem liek a very superficial person for some reason. you hate yourself, and when other ppl dont hate you you get mad at them for not hating your disorder. or maybe you just want someone who will share your same passion . and understand where your coming form, not much to ask for. but then again you dont alwats get what you want. at least you had a gf and go out.

I go to church, pray to God and never ever sin in the name of the holy spirit.

There's your problem right there.

Its not your GF's fault (ex, I should say) that you have acne or yours. She was blessed with genetically good skin and you werent. Dont hate her for that. My boyfriend has much better skin than me and I dont hate him for it. He loves me, pimples and all and askes me to go places with him (even though sometimes I feel the same as you do). U need to realize that she just wanted to be with you. But if you arnt comfortable with yourself than you cant be comfortable with her. I know having bad skin is really difficult to deal with and its crippling, but sometimes you need people in your life to get you through it. If you're alone, you really will feel MORE ALONE.

Hmmm, one thing is to hate your acne but it sounds like you hate yourself. It might do you well to seek professional help. Sometimes we just need someone neutral to talk to.

Good Luck.

A-

Thanks guys for your support. I think she was treating me like total crap and deep down inside I knew this wasn't the way you treat an acne sufferer. She never knew what it was like to have acne so she was very ignorant and that pissed me off so much. If she asks me to save the relationship she can go to hell for all I care. I'm Marvin and I am proud of who I am. Nobody can take my pride away from me... NOBODY!!

Again thank you for easing the tension building up inside of me.

I know I can count on Acne.org community to back me up.

Even though some people don't necessarily agree with me I will stay pray on your behalf because we all have acne and we are all like family.

- Your most humblest friend till death

Marvin :)

I go to church, pray to God and never ever sin in the name of the holy spirit.

There's your problem right there.

Hey now, let's not needlessly bash the religions of others.

From what I can gather, you never mentioned how you felt about your appearance to her until you broke up. How is she supposed to know how you feel if you don't tell her about something as superficial as your appearance, but can speak to her about love and come close to getting married?

Damn, sorry. It's hard to tell here because of all the people who feel the need to try and provoke those who don't tie their shoes exactly the way they want.

Humblest friend till death? :lol:

ok, wiseguy whats so funny about that statement? i hope you arn't a loose cannon who doesn't know when to keep quiet because this isn't a joke to be laughing at. this is my story and my goddamn life and don't laugh at me because you don't know me or don't even try and judge me. do you know what it feels like to have really bad cystic acne? I once was cleared and free of all the demons within me when I was blemish free.. Now i am depressed and struggling to cope with my life. Who are you to laugh and snicker behind my back. This is real life and i resent your shinanigans.