Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

Photos of types of scars?

You'll find some photos in the FAQ at the top of the scar forums. I think you have shallow, pitted scars. Your skin tone looks nice, though. Perhaps you should try getting some filler injections to fill out the indentations. Unfortunately, the US doesn't offer permanent fillers, but if you like to travel... sky's the limit! Good luck.

You'll find some photos in the FAQ at the top of the scar forums. I think you have shallow, pitted scars. Your skin tone looks nice, though. Perhaps you should try getting some filler injections to fill out the indentations. Unfortunately, the US doesn't offer permanent fillers, but if you like to travel... sky's the limit! Good luck.

Thanks!

What kind of fillers should i look into?

When do you think permanent fillers will be in the USA?

I don't know the names of the permanent fillers. I know there's one from Denmark that the Europeans use. It starts with an A.

Also, I read a post here a while back that Colombia has incredible physicians that perform amazing procedures that aren't available in the US. The best thing is that Colombia (and surgery there) is cheap, and you could make a vacation out of it.

I sometimes wish things didn't have to pass through the FDA. Sometimes I wonder how reliable it really is...

good ol' collegen is the best

It is? I really want permanent correction.

I wonder how isolgen works? I know they are trying to get FDA approval in the US. Someone on this board said it worked great, the best for acne scar improvement.