Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i use BP gel and it seems to really dry out my skin, so i switched to BP Vaniching cream it isnt as drying .. has any1 experienced this drying? and how long should i wait after putting on BP to moisturize? I think its 15minutes but im not sure .... one last questions does BP clear up existing blackheads?

yea, bp is drying, which is why starting out with a small dosage and gradually increasing allows your skin to adjust better.

you should wash, wait about 10 mins., apply bp, wait another 10 mins., apply moisturizer.

yea, bp is drying, which is why starting out with a small dosage and gradually increasing allows your skin to adjust better.

you should wash, wait about 10 mins., apply bp, wait another 10 mins., apply moisturizer.

thank you very much .. whaT kinda of moisturizer u use? i use Cetaphil facial moisturizer .. it says its non-greasy but actually its one of the greasiest ive ever used .. it works well for drynesss but ive noticed sometimes when i use BP wait like 15 minutes then use the cetaphile it stings the hell out of my face ... any experience?

thank you very much .. whaT kinda of moisturizer u use? i use Cetaphil facial moisturizer .. it says its non-greasy but actually its one of the greasiest ive ever used .. it works well for drynesss but ive noticed sometimes when i use BP wait like 15 minutes then use the cetaphile it stings the hell out of my face ... any experience?

cetaphil moisturizer ruin my face when I was using Dan's 2nd version gel i would wake up in the middle of the night scratching my face or did it unconcously and then in the morning my acne would get worst from the scratching so it sucks dont use it!

hi my skin is really drying and my dermatologist said not to put too much bp and not to let it stay on the skin too long. any suggestions?